X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem

Coming to theaters in August.

SYNOPSIS:
    After years of being sheltered from the human world, the Turtle brothers set out to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as normal teenagers through heroic acts. Their new friend April O’Neil helps them take on a mysterious crime syndicate, but they soon get in over their heads when an army of mutants is unleashed upon them.

Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies Present
    A Point Grey Production

Directed by
    Jeff Rowe

Co-Director
    Kyler Spears

Based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Characters Created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman

Produced by
    Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, James Weaver

Executive Producers
    Ramsay McBean, Josh Fagen

Cast
    Micah Abbey, Shamon Brown, Jr., Hannibal Buress, Rose Byrne, Nicolas Cantu, John Cena, Jackie Chan, Ice Cube, Natasia Demetriou, Ayo Edebiri, Giancarlo Esposito, Post Malone, Brady Noon, Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, Maya Rudolph

This film has not been rated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmny.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	193.4 KB
ID:	410614
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post

Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies Present
      A Point Grey Production

Directed by
      Jeff Rowe

Co-Director
      Kyler Spears

Based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Characters Created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman

Produced by
      Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, James Weaver

Executive Producers
      Ramsay McBean, Josh Fagen

Cast
      Micah Abbey, Shamon Brown, Jr., Hannibal Buress, Rose Byrne, Nicolas Cantu, John Cena, Jackie Chan, Ice Cube, Natasia Demetriou, Ayo Edebiri, Giancarlo Esposito, Post Malone, Brady Noon, Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, Maya Rudolph

This film has not been rated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmny.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	193.4 KB
ID:	410614

How weird they list that many credits but not the screenwriter.
      "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Produced by Seth Rogen, no doubt they only eat pizza because they have the munchies.
        agent999
        Last edited by agent999; 03-07-2023, 09:14 AM.
        I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Is the idea behind using such boilerplate jokes in animated films that a young audience needs to be presented with the most benign, safe humor possible and not be challenged in the least?

There's a commercial for either an internet or phone service that features a family who has to stay up late at night in order to use their WiFi and the idea is that they essentially live like vampires. There's a moment where they're in family therapy and the counselor calls them vampires and they do a "Whoa! We don't use the 'V' word! We prefer nocturnal..." whatever the fuck. The bit in this trailer about saying "Ooze" versus "Goo" is the same joke. The knife in the leg is from TALADEGA NIGHTS and probably a half dozen other comedies. It's all so fucking stock, to quote Lars Ulrich. I feel like this type of writing could be made by an AI generator now. If I was a kid I'd be offended by the lack of originality.
          Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
          X