Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Tom Sizemore

He passed away over the weekend at 61.

"Tom Sizemore, the actor who played supporting parts in dozens of beloved ’90s films like “Saving Private Ryan” and “Heat,” died on Friday, March 3 in Los Angeles after being taken off life support. Variety first confirmed the news. Sizemore’s death comes more than a week after the actor suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm in his home and was hospitalized in critical condition. On Monday, it was reported that Sizemore’s family was making end-of-life decisions for the actor at the recommendation of his doctors, who believed there was “no further hope” for recovery. He was 61."

https://www.indiewire.com/2023/03/to...ad-1234814259/
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

He brought a lot of that intensity that often leads to an early death to the screen; can't say he was ever in a role that I didn't like him in. Hoped that getting cleaned up would lead to a long career, but those are the breaks, I guess.

RIP.

Comment

He was excellent in Natural Born Killers, True Romance and Bring Out the Dead. R.I.P.

Comment

I'll never forget the scene in Twin Peaks where he thought Dougie was giving him a massage, when he was really just fascinated by his dandruff.
        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
        X