Atmo HorroX (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmo HorroX (2016)

I wasn't sure where to put this as it's not general and likely not really horror or smut either. If anyone's seen this movie, I'd like to hear their thoughts. I've yet to watch it. I think it's only on Vimeo --- https://vimeo.com/ondemand/atmohorrox2

The director, Pat Tremblay, made 2011's Hellacious Acres, which I enjoyed quite a bit.

I checked out the trailer and it looks interesting. Hard to tell how cheap it is and if it has good production values or not. It could either be like a Damon Packard (yea) or a Carl J. Sukenick (nay).

Please post your thoughts after you check it out.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
      I checked out the trailer and it looks interesting. Hard to tell how cheap it is and if it has good production values or not. It could either be like a Damon Packard (yea) or a Carl J. Sukenick (nay).

Please post your thoughts after you check it out.
      I shall. The movie was definitely made for less than a million, probably considerably less. But the director's done well with a limited budget, so I have hopes. I'll report back when I've viewed it.

Comment

Working...
      X