X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mill Creek Releasing The Replacement Killers

This appears to be released today.

https://www.millcreekent.com/collect...lers-retro-vhs

International superstar CHOW YUN-FAT (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon) makes his Hollywood debut with Oscar®-winner MIRA SORVINO (1995 Best Supporting Actress, Mighty Aphrodite) in THE REPLACEMENT KILLERS, a fierce and explosive action thriller from director ANTOINE FUQUA (Training Day). After he betrays Mr. Wei, the ruthless crime boss who hired him to avenge his son’s death, professional killer John Lee (Yun-Fat) goes on the run. Enlisting the aid of beautiful document forger Meg Coburn (Sorvino), Lee attempts to return to his family in China before they are victimized by his betrayal. But Wei’s army of “replacement killers” is hot on his trail, and now both he and Meg are targets of their impressive firepower. With both sides fully armed and determined to fight to the death, an ultra-violent shoot-out breaks out when they finally face off against each other. It’s “a seamless fusion of Hong Kong action-adventure style and cool” (The New York Times) that will blow everyone away – including you!

Starring:
    Chow Yun-Fat, Mira Sorvino, Michael Rooker, Kenneth Tsang
    Co-Starring:
    Jurgen Prochnow, Til Schweiger, Danny Trejo, Clifton Collins Jr.
    Director:
    Antoine Fuqua
    Writer:
    Ken Sanzel
    Tech Specs:
    SKU: 63578
    UPC: 683904635785
    Language: English
    Genre: Action
    Discs: 1
    Format:
    Blu-ray
    Subtitles: English Subtitles
    Run Time: 87
    Rating: R
    Region Code: Region 1
    Street Date: 2022-10-04
    Color: Color

Click image for larger version

Name:	6295c4fc-0ac6-ca7e-4f64-2b02626c43da.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	401704
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I was soooo stoked for this back in the day. What a disappointment it was.

Comment

I saw it in the theater on opening night and.... yeah. I haven't seen it since. I'd be up for a re-watch with seriously lowered expectations.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        I saw it in the theater on opening night and.... yeah. I haven't seen it since. I'd be up for a re-watch with seriously lowered expectations.
        I think I held off for the rental because you said it was mediocre, and you were my go-to guy on all things Chow-Yun Fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post

I think I held off for the rental because you said it was mediocre, and you were my go-to guy on all things Chow-Yun Fat.
          Yeah, that sounds kinda familiar.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
          X