• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dom D
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Regardless of how you feel on the movie
    There are people here who do not love this movie? Say it ain't so! One of the best debuts of all time. I have no time for anyone who runs the line that it's all lifted from other movies. There's bits and pieces from other movies here and there but the overall effect is of a very original film experience. No other film has the cadence of Reservoir Dogs.

That said, that's a bloody awful cover.

Leave a comment:

• agent999

• agent999
    replied
    Jesus Christ, the steelbook is the only option so far in the UK and they want 35 quid for it! Now I know how it feels to be Canadian.
    agent999
    Last edited by agent999; 09-22-2022, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• agent999

• agent999
    replied
    The film is a classic (as were all his first three, before the egotistical rot set in), but the slip cover is a bit gimmicky in my opinion. But then again, I own the petrol can edition.

Reminds me of the time it was on a double bill with Blue Velvet at the Prince Charles many years ago. The tagline was (along the lines of) 'if you're going to lose one ear, why not lose both...'

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    started a topic Reservoir Dogs Coming To UHD

Reservoir Dogs Coming To UHD

Regardless of how you feel on the movie, you've got to appreciate the steelbook/slipcover art for the Best Buy exclusive.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/reservo...?skuId=6521312

Click image for larger version

Name:	308340536_1766341827042362_7889198609479664983_n.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	400873
Working...
X