Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven Seagal Knows EVERYTHING.

Originally posted by The Silly Swede View Post
    How come you americans never respect elections in other countries? Democracy is only great when it works in your favour?
    Now now. I'm not calling for ousting the dude or anything - unless the Russians want to do it themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Horace Cordier View Post
      Now now. I'm not calling for ousting the dude or anything - unless the Russians want to do it themselves.
      Be careful with what you say.....I know FOR SURE that Putin himself monitors this board on a daily basis.....

Comment

Of course he does. He loves movies as much as everyone else.
        "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Especially Seagal movies.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Is that plutonium in my sandwich?

Comment

Putin is no dictator! He has been voted in by his people.
              If you think the elections in Russia are fair and free I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. He is popular in Russia, but so was Stalin, in fact people that like one tend to defend the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
                If you think the elections in Russia are fair and free I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. He is popular in Russia, but so was Stalin, in fact people that like one tend to defend the other.
                So, you are saying that a man that has pulled a country from poverty controlled by a few billionaires, into proper almost first world status with the fastest growing middle class outside of China and India, and restored its stature as a superpower while simultaneously giving the poor and the elderly a heavily improved standard of living WITHOUT taxating the rich to death, needs to cheat his way into 51% or more of the votes?

Of course he cheats a bit with human rights and freedom of speech etcetera. But do the citizens of Russia, except a handful of so called intelectuals, give a shit? No. They have never had those rights in the first place, so why would they care? It is not as if people in europe or america experience these very vague and undefined rights either.

I think this is just pure jealousy on behalf of you americans. Cause the old Reds have conquered capitalism in a mere 23 years, and they do it a hell of a lot better then anyone else.

Comment

I think this is just pure jealousy on behalf of you americans. Cause the old Reds have conquered capitalism in a mere 23 years, and they do it a hell of a lot better then anyone else.
                  I could be wrong but Randy is Canadian as I am and we are sure not jealous of the Russian. We have a perfect mix of capitalism and social democraty, our economic system didn't crash as it's the case in the US and many European countries, nobody rig the Constitution to be in power forever and every citizens rights are respected (no journalist is killed because of something they wrote about the Prime Minister).

Comment

Oh. Well I respect Canadians. As you say Jimmy, you have managed a pretty good mix of left and right. I just get riled up at the whole Anti-Putin sentiment that is so common in western media etc. It all stems from the fact that noone wants to see a strong and prosperous Russia, and they are all scared shitless as Putin is moving his country in that exact direction.

Comment

Even the DOLPHINS love him!!!

Name me another world leader who can do this....

Comment

Getting this back on topic, here are some rad pictures of Seagal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	stevenseagalpanties.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	342482

Name:	tumblr_leub9i7gtv1qa93ac.jpg
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	342483

Name:	fat-seagal.jpg
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	342484

Name:	macheteseagal.jpg
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	342485
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Not important at all but that kind of pictures made me think at the time Stockwell Day was the chief of the Reform Party and played the "look how I'm cool" card in a federal election with picture and video like that (obviously he didn't ride a bear, if that isn't a photoshop job of course). The result was a huge fail and he was resigned fastly by the party members...

The Reform Party was funny those days... not so much anymore.

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                          He sure look in bad shape in that one...
                          Jimmy Simard
                          Last edited by Jimmy Simard; 02-12-2013, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
                            Even the DOLPHINS love him!!!

That only looks a little like Ian Jane.

Comment

Getting this back off topic none of you nationalist cheerleaders can touch Australia.

Best country, best economy, best scenery, best people, best accent and...

kangaroos.

Trumped!

Comment

I do have a question about Seagal though. Do his movies still feature endless body doubles and his own voice dubbed a lot?

Comment

Working...
                                X