Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Seagal Knows EVERYTHING.

This interview is awesome.

Some highlights (courtesy of the awesome filmdrunk site)?

-Steven Seagal thinks Michael Jai White is not tough, nor a martial artist (ditto Chuck Norris).
    -Steven Seagal knows the real story behind Iran-Contra.
    -Steven Seagal knows the real story behind Brandon Lee's death on the set of The Crow.
    -Steven Seagal used to be friends with Jackie Chan but not anymore.
    -Steven Seagal can and possibly has killed people.
    -Steven Seagal deserved Al Gore's Academy Award and Nobel Peace Prize but he was too ahead of his time.
    -Steven Seagal has saved many people's lives.
    -Vladimir Putin is a great leader, a real man, and a true martial artist.

Seriously, if you love Seagal like I love Seagal, and if you don't then you should, take fifty minutes (yes, fifty minutes) out of your busy schedule and let the man enlighten you as to the hard hitting truths surrounding these and many other important points.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

So he continue to be confused between his PR and his real life...

Always a good reading on the tough guy he is...

Comment

Well the man is clearly so insane he makes Mel Gibson seem like a straight shooter. Though he might be onto something with Putin, whom indeed is a great leader!
      "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

SHITE...Its been taken down!!!

Hope Steven doesnt hear about that ...you dont want to get him angry!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Simard View Post
          So he continue to be confused between his PR and his real life...

Always a good reading on the tough guy he is...
          Very interesting article, Jimmy! I enjoy Seagal's movies, but he believes his own hype waaaaaaaay too much.

Comment

Can't find this ANYWHERE online now....

Anyone have a link??

Comment

sukebanboy: http://www.dailymotion.com/betopope#video=xugns7
              Geten
              Last edited by Geten; 12-03-2012, 05:15 PM.
              Collection: http://geten.dvdaf.com/owned?rc=1

Comment

Thanks for that link GETEN...You are a lifesaver!!!

Will give it a look later...

Comment

Just finished watching it...and I think he didn't come off too badly (except for a few "wtf" bits...like when he keeps saying:..how do you say that in English?").

I really think that maybe he is an ok guy who just got caught up in his own movie world and said and did some stuff that he really shouldn't have..maybe got involved with some people he shouldnt have ..and started to believe his own hype/stories...

He defintiely has done some pretty amazing stuff and he definitely has lived a full life (even without all the "stories')....

I just think he needs work on projecting himself better and expressing what he says in a way that doesn't alert people's bullshit-ometers to go into overdrive...There is a lot of truth and sense hidden away in his rhetoric.....and he looks pretty good for 60......There's no doubt he was pretty good in his prime too!

Comment

And he is in the news AGAIN!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/seagal-sheriff...023031238.html

The self-proclaimed "America's Toughest Sheriff" joined forces this weekend with action movie star Steven Seagal to train volunteer armed posse members to defend Phoenix-area schools against gunmen.

Comment

Joe Arpaio is a racist prick. Seagal should be embarassed to be working with this guy. Next thing you know, Steve's gonna be exposing the truth behind Obama's birth certificate and writing for World Net Daily with Chuck Norris.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Well Putin is a murderous dictator who has his critics murdered (check out the number of journalists killed under his regime) so it's not like he's not already stepped over that line.

Comment

Putin is no dictator! He has been voted in by his people. They like him over there in russia. I have russian friends who say he is the best thing that has happened to their country for as long as they have been alive, and they are in their 30s to 60s!

Comment

Steven Seagal Knows EVERYTHING.

Originally posted by The Silly Swede View Post
                            Putin is no dictator! He has been voted in by his people. They like him over there in russia. I have russian friends who say he is the best thing that has happened to their country for as long as they have been alive, and they are in their 30s to 60s!
                            Right. And Mussolini was really good at keeping the trains running on time.

While I'm amused as an American by Putin's startling resemblance to a real-life James Bond villain, and admire his brutally hard-assed way with Islamic fundamentalism overall he's a monster.
                            Horace Cordier
                            Last edited by Horace Cordier; 02-10-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Horace Cordier View Post
                              Right. And Mussolini was really good at keeping the trains running on time.

While I'm amused as an American by Putin's startling resemblance to a real-life James Bond villain, and admire his brutally hard-assed way with Islamic fundamentalism overall he's a monster.
                              How come you americans never respect elections in other countries? Democracy is only great when it works in your favour?

Comment

Working...
                              X