Steven Seagal Knows EVERYTHING.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Steven Seagal Knows EVERYTHING.

All art, like Stephen Segal, approaches the condition of idoru.

(Apologies to Walter Pater and William Gibson.)

Comment

Awesome serendipity, Barry! Putin is also a node-spotter and his name is an anagram of 'turnip'.

Comment

Originally posted by Horace Cordier View Post
        I do have a question about Seagal though. Do his movies still feature endless body doubles and his own voice dubbed a lot?
        Yes. The highlight of his recent efforts are "him" breaking into random accents.

Also: Australia has one drawback that you failed to take into account: a population spawned from white trash criminals.
        "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Originally posted by Horace Cordier View Post
          Getting this back off topic none of you nationalist cheerleaders can touch Australia.

(...) best accent
          It's the english accent I have the most difficulty to understand. I often skip australian movie on DVD if english subtitles aren't included because I know I will stuggle with the dialogue and miss most of the film story.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Simard View Post
            It's the english accent I have the most difficulty to understand. I often skip australian movie on DVD if english subtitles aren't included because I know I will stuggle with the dialogue and miss most of the film story.
            Damn straight!
            Besides, we all know that the best english accent is the Canadian one. Aboot! Eh! = Hilarious!

Comment

Speaking of which, I have Images BR of Wake in Fright on order.

Comment

and now.....

Action-movie star Steven Seagal says he is considering a run for Arizona governor.

The "Marked for Death" actor told KNXV-TV that he is considering a shot at the state's highest office and has had a talk about the bid with the self-proclaimed toughest sheriff in America.

Not gonna beat ROB FORD for entertainment value....but would be interesting......

http://news.yahoo.com/steven-seagal-...234647973.html

Comment

He is tough all right. So tough indeed so that when any real action happens he is nowhere to be seen only to magically re-appear in fron to f the camera when the criminals are apprehended. So, he should fit perfectly in politics.

Comment

One day, randomly, I started talking to one of the copy machine technicians that came in to fix one of the copiers at my school. Weird old opinionated guy. Not dreamy or anything like that, so don't think that's why I started talking to him. :p Anyway, he started to tell me how he's recently started cooking and is really enjoying it. I thought that was cool, he didn't seem the cooking (maybe barbecuing) type. Anyway, then he tells me that "Yeah, [he] really likes to cook now and hopes, one day, to be like Seagal." "Wait... Steven Seagal?," I say. So yeah, apparently Steven Seagal is into cooking now and this sixty-something year old copy guy wants to be just like him. Is there anything Seagal can't do?!
                    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

He was a great chef in UNDER SIEGE. The secret is to have Gary Busey hork in the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry M View Post
                        He was a great chef in UNDER SIEGE. The secret is to have Gary Busey hork in the pot.
                        I thought that the secret was to blow up the kitchen with a homemade bomb in the microwave?

I do know the secret to dessert, though....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CrVHGfNVUAA9Obz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	351174
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ukraine bans Steven Seagal as a threat to national security.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/...?CMP=edit_2221
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

He didn't know how to get out of a choke hold:
                              "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EB-L4-uXYAM-hLT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	356557
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!