Cape Fear (1962) Coming To Blu-ray 1/8/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cape Fear (1962) Coming To Blu-ray 1/8/13

Universal is finally giving this a domestic release (an import was released last year and had this cover art):

Click image for larger version

Name:	51lqMw0EbjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	362918

SYNOPSIS:

Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchum star in the shocking tale of revenge and murder, Cape Fear. Sam Bowden (Peck) is a small-town lawyer whose worst nightmare comes true when the criminal (Mitchum) he helped put away returns to stalk his beautiful young wife (Polly Bergen) and teenage daughter (Lori Martin).

Despite help from the local police chief (Martin Balsam) and a private detective (Telly Savalas), Sam is legally powerless to keep Max from playing his sadistic game of cat and mouse. Finally, Sam must put his family's lives at stake in a deadly trap that leads to one of the most suspenseful and heart-pounding confrontations ever committed to film.

BONUS FEATURES:
    -The Making of Cape Fear
    -Theatrical Trailer
    -Production Photographs
    -My Scenes

Starring: Gregory Peck, Robert Mitchum, Polly Bergen, Lori Martin, Martin Balsam, Jack Kruschen, Telly Savalas, Barrie Chase, Paul Comi, Page Slattery, Ward Ramsey, Edward Platt, Will Wright, Joan Staley
    Director: J. Lee Thompson
    Genre: Blu-Ray, Mystery/Thriller, Horror
    Year: 1962
    Studio: Universal Studios
    Length: 106 minutes
    Release Date: January 8, 2013
    Rating: NR
    Format: DVD
    Misc: Widescreen, NTSC, Black & White, Anamorphic
    Language: English(Original Language)
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Didn't get the import so I'll buy this. I still think this is better than Scorsese's.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Awesome news. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X