'Terminal' (2018) – Vaughan Stein.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Terminal' (2018) – Vaughan Stein.

The deliriously playful, visually sumptuous, super-stylised, Neon-Noir thriller 'Terminal' unexpectedly provided some tantalizingly off-beat B-Movie treats! Generously bejewelled with dazzling performances, combined with vividly realised art direction, and amusingly bellicose banter make this hard-boiled, hyperreal hit man hoe down a wickedly watchable affair! It must also be said, the wonderfully charismatic actors Dexter Fletcher and Simon Pegg were both on especially engaging form here. And while it might be strongly argued that 'Terminal' is demonstratively more snazzy, eye-popping style than substance, perhaps, in this specific instance that just might be the very point, being undeniably cinematic and more than just a little bit naughty, mayte! The luxuriously photogenic Margot Robbie's mercurial murder mistress was a dangerously dazzling damsel of dispassionately delivered death, her morbidly mesmerizing Annie sinuously stalking this gaudy, shadow-slaked Sin City like some sinisterly sublime, stilleto-savvy, single-mindedly vengeful vixen! And while the twist proved elementary, 'Terminal' is still groovier fare than Watson telly, mayte!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1. This playful, super-stylised, Neon-Noir thriller proved to be an unexpected treat! Suitably colourful performances and an amusingly text make this heroic hit man a.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	396991

Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	183.9 KB
ID:	396992

I thought it was barely watchable myself.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

I agree with your assessment Weirdlingwolf. I had a lot of fun with TERMINAL. Cool performances and visually interesting. And I was very satisfied with how it all came together.

Comment

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, good sir!

Comment

Working...
        X