Bruce Willis Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Willis Retiring

A lot of his recent stuff wasn't so good, but at least now we know there's a legit reason for it.

The guy has been in a few legit classics though, gotta respect that.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...is-1235122473/
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Was just coming in here to post this. I do like him in a bunch of stuff, even though his recent stuff as you said (and his not wearing a mask freakout) showcased some very unsound decisions. Still, definitely a powerhouse in the 80's and 90's, and I don't wish that kind of illness on anyone.

Comment

Apparently a real prick irl (some claim he out-cunted Cybill back in the day) but undoubtedly a great movie star. Nobody deserves that. There's rumors of him struggling since at least 2015 when he did Misery with Laurie Metcalf. As for my favorite Willis movie, I guess I'd have to go with The Last Boyscout. Always loved that one.
      Nabonga
      Last edited by Nabonga; 04-09-2022, 04:45 PM.
      https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

LAST BOY SCOUT needs a special edition. I don't recall ever seeing any behind-the-scenes or interviews or anything. Not to mention it hasn't had a new scan for over 10 years. Warner Bros. can kiss my ass, treating one of the great action films of the '90s with such indifference.
        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
          LAST BOY SCOUT needs a special edition. I don't recall ever seeing any behind-the-scenes or interviews or anything. Not to mention it hasn't had a new scan for over 10 years. Warner Bros. can kiss my ass, treating one of the great action films of the '90s with such indifference.
          I think I fucked a squirrel to death...
          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Being WB, they'll probably put out a 4K scan but we'll have to jump through damn hoops to get it up here in the great white north.

Comment

Wasn't it a Morgan Creek production? If it was, WB has nothing to do with it anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X