X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Radcliffe To Play Weird Al Yankovic

You know what? I'm in.

https://www.gamesradar.com/daniel-ra...erd-al-biopic/

"Radcliffe plays Alfred Matthew Yankovic, AKA "Weird Al" Yankovic, in an upcoming biopic about the comedy musician, and the first set photos reveal his latest transformation. The 32-year-old has a huge fluffy, black wig and with a moustache that Mario would approve. Unscroll the tweet below to see Radcliffe as Weird Al."

Click image for larger version

Name:	FMEc-2GVkAIzuez.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	387720

Click image for larger version

Name:	FMEc-2GVkAEYbUa.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	387721
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I feel he's compensating too much. After sitting through Swiss Army Man and Horns, I'd happily knee him in the balls if I ever met him.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Not sold on Harry P as the legend Weird Al, but Im still totally sold on the film itself.
      "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Haven't seen a decently done biopic in ages. If they can pull this one off, good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
          Haven't seen a decently done biopic in ages. If they can pull this one off, good.
          Did you see A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD? That one got me.
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post

Did you see A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD? That one got me.
            I didn't get very far into it, but I had really just finished the documentary, "Won't You Be My Neighbor" so I was probably subconsciously biased against Hanks for not being Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Not only am I 1000% in for a Weird Al biopic but I reckon Radcliffe will do a great job with the part.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

is it just me or does that teaser seem kinda dark?

Comment

This was a lot of fun. Completely idiotic and reminded me of reading Norm McDonald's autobiography, but how else are you gonna do a biopic of Weird Al?

Comment

Just streamed this. Loved it! It was a bit weird (appropriate, I guess) that Weird Al was speaking with a British accent. But how do they make money from a movie you can stream for free? And is there a soundtrack?

(Also, the pervert in me was disappointed that Evan Rachael Wood wasn't topless when she was in bed with Daniel Radcliffe.)

Comment

It's 2022 and tits are no longer funny.

Comment

Working...
                        X