The Geezer Teaser Exploitation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Geezer Teaser Exploitation Thread

I've stumbled across this via the latest redlettermedia vid about bruce willis' horrible direct-to-streaming movies...

... so it seems like someone finally put a name on those pathetic flicks starring old and washed-up hollywood stars like sly, dolph, pacino and cage ... it's called "geezer teaser" and it's a whole industry!

interesting read here:

The King of the Geezer Teasers - Inside Randall Emmett’s direct-to-video empire

Click image for larger version

Name:	cf0f76ed81658218c0f72c66d8fbacd7ca-Geezers-ZLazar-full-color-final.rvertical.w1200.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	545.6 KB
ID:	387141

I know bruce willis is not exactly the most likeable person in hollywood, but geez... he looks like he's in an advanced state of dementia while doing these.

There was a twitter thread by a local (Toronto) video store guy about this recently:

https://twitter.com/mahahafilm/statu...68229227692038

Shop at Bay Street Video http://www.baystreetvideo.com/

Comment

That video is great. I'm glad they did it because I wouldn't want to wade through all that crap for a potential gem. Hopefully someone else can compile a list of essentials.
      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

a complete list would be awesome!

just a few off top of my head that were watchable:

expendables 1-3
        escape plan
        universal soldier: regeneration
        universal soldier: day of reckoning

Comment

I didn’t hate SURVIVE THE NIGHT.​​​​​
          VHS will never die!

Comment

okay, 1 month has passed and bruce willis made another 2 movies. oh yeah, he may have dementia for real ... or it seems like it, he doesn't want to make it public ... whatever.

check it out!

Comment

Working...
            X