New MGM double features from TGG Direct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MGM double features from TGG Direct

Wasn't sure where to put this...move it if need be, Ian. Saw this at the CHFB, some new bargain bin stuff to be found at Wal Mart:

DR. GOLDFOOT AND THE BIKINI MACHINE/DR. GOLDFOOT AND THE GIRL BOMBS (previously unreleased!)
    NICHOLAS NICKLEBY/JACK THE GIANT KILLER
    1984/MEGAVILLE
    NEEDFUL THINGS/AUDREY ROSE/BURNT OFFERINGS

These are also up at Amazon (though not available yet).

I'm going to swing by WM this morning and see if I can at least score the GOLDFOOT double. That's all I really want anyway.
    Andrew Monroe
    Pallid Hands
    Last edited by Andrew Monroe; 08-31-2012, 07:55 AM.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

I saw the Goldfoot double feature in Walmart in MD when we were there two weeks ago and foolishly passed on it.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I fisted the bin for as long as I could stand it but didn't see any of those...I suspect they haven't made it down here yet.

Comment

Nice job using the term 'fisted the bin' in a sentence.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Too bad that's likely the same print of 1984 with the bright color fuckup.

Comment

I've read elsewhere that these dvds are in a separate bin at WM, not the usual 5 buck bin. May be at the back of the dvd section. That may be why I didn't see nary a one of 'em last week.

Comment

DEEP SPACE (1988) is on a triple feature with THE PEOPLE THAT TIME FORGOT and WAR-GODS OF THE DEEP. Unfortunately it's full frame.

Comment

There's also a Bronson double feature of ASSASSINATION and FROM NOON TILL THREE, the latter is new to dvd. Dammit, I'm gonna have to go look for these again soon. I'd like to have this one too.

Comment

Working...
                X