Sylvester Stallone In Bullet To The Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylvester Stallone In Bullet To The Head

Ummm... this has some serious potential. Stallone and Walter Hill together? That's a good combination.

I guess we'll find out soon enough. Stallone looks bad ass in this, and apparantly it has an axe fight in it.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Thanks for posting, I've been eagerly awaiting for the trailer to pop up for this flick, can safely say I'm stoked!!!

Comment

Man, Stallone is one of the few actors that understands what his audience wants and gives it to them. THE EXPENDABLES 2, now this, maybe another RAMBO down the line, and a DEATH WISH remake? Seriously, Sly is THE MAN.

Comment

Yes it would seem that Sly is the only man in hollywood that has not lost his balls. GO SLY!
        "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

It's like the 80's all over again. Violent R rated action flicks starring Stallone and Schwarzenegger coming out around the same time.

I can't wait for the even more trashy zero budget knock offs to roll out. Hopefully.
          "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Looks rad!
            "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Originally posted by Alex K. View Post

I can't wait for the even more trashy zero budget knock offs to roll out. Hopefully.
              YEAH.....time for a 2012 version of CANON / GOLAN GLOBUS/ PM ENTERTAINMENT style production companies to rise from the ashes of the ' 80s

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
                YEAH.....time for a 2012 version of CANON / GOLAN GLOBUS/ PM ENTERTAINMENT style production companies to rise from the ashes of the ' 80s
                One can only wish

Comment

Maybe THE ASYLUM will stop making crappy horror / SF rehashes....and move onto violent, R-Rated B-level action movies....

Comment

New international trailer for this was just uploaded to youtube.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Oh and apparently the US release date for this is 2/1/13.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I'll be at the theater 2/1/13. Hopefully this will be a return to form for Walter Hill.

Stallone is good director in his own right.
                        "I've been to college, but I can still speak English when business demands it."
                        - Raymond Chandler, 1939.

Comment

Seems a bit generic for Hill but RAMBO was a lot more fun than I first expected so I'll check it out.

Comment

Stallone fights failed Conan!

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/01/24...oom-brawl-clip

Comment

Reviews are starting to trickle in for this... this one not so positive.

"Before the opening credits have rolled, Hill makes sure to tick the trash-flick boxes of hard drugs, naked women and point-blank gunshots - just in case you were wondering if the 71 year old director, or 66 year old lead, were getting soft in their old age. But while Hill's reputation rests on some of the best cult action films of the 1970s and 1980s, from The Driver to The Warriors, Bullet To The Head finds him adrift in a post-Sin City world of gritty violence and watered-down noir. While the film never aspires to be more than a grim schlock-fest, Hill's script (co-written with Oscar nominee Alessandro Camon) is a mess of hard-boiled dialogue and incomprehensible plotting about West African crime bosses extorting their way into lucrative real estate deals, and unseemly conspiracies that go 'all the way up to Washington'."

You know what? I might be okay with that. I guess it's all about expectations...
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X