• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailers That Give Away Too Much...

Come on...

Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Wow, that's ridiculous.

Another really bad one is the trailer for Lucio Fulci's The Psychic. Those who've seen the film remember that there is a third act twist about the visions the character has been having throughout the film. Well, the American trailer treats that twist as the premise of the movie and announces it within the first 30 seconds. I was really irritated because I watched the trailer right before I was going to watch the film for the first time (big mistake.)

Comment

Not sure if I ever saw that one, but just in case I'll steer clear of the trailer!
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

The trailer for Carrie gives away too much, in my opinion.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

All the examples posted thus far sure as hell do. I thought THE AVENGERS trailer gave away too much too - the one that SPOILER *********

showed The Hulk catching Iron Man. That was a big reaction scene in the film but I already knew it was coming. Too many Hollywood films in general do this nowadays. That new Oliver Stone movie, SAVAGES...I already feel like I've seen the fucking movie because I've seen that long ass trailer 3 or 4 times.
          I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

I've never seen Regarding Henry, but based on the trailer, I never felt I had to. So, I'm not sure if it gives away too much, but I feel like I have seen the movie from just the trailer.

Comment

You know what's even worse? DVD menus that give away too much!

Comment

Originally posted by Wernski View Post
                You know what's even worse? DVD menus that give away too much!
                I agree. At least you can avoid or shut the trailer off.

Comment

I'd post the Make Them Die Slowly aka Cannibal Ferox trailer but I don't want to make this thread NSFW.
                  "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Working...
                  X