This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy DVD & Blu-ray Deals!

So last week Amazon put the Alien Blu-ray set on sale for $24.99.

Today it's the 5 film original Planet of the Apes set for $24.99. I paid like $100 for that thing when it came out. Figured some people might be interested.

If this turns into something that should be updated a lot I can make the thread sticky.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

A sticky would be nice.

Out of the five Ape films I like Beneath & Conquest so this is rather a tempting deal.
    "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

I got Planet of the Apes (the set) on blu for my stepdad last Christmas, it was 25 bucks CAD. Good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        Today it's the 5 film original Planet of the Apes set for $24.99. I paid like $100 for that thing when it came out.
        If it makes you feel any better the version you have came with a fancy pants hardcover book. This is a repackage in a standard slip case.

Comment

The Media Blasters Blu-ray of the Female Convict Scorpion remake is $5.99 on Amazon now.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Too bad Amazon Canada never do those crazy deal...

Comment

TLA Video has Arrested Development Season 1 on DVD for 75% off... $9.99 right now.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

At Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006WN5W5M

Sony's The Three Stooges Ultimate Collection - 20 Discs

List $95.99
                Amazon had it at $69.99, just lowered it to $44.99. Since it's over $25, it gets free standard shipping too.

Comment

Man With No Name Trilogy on Blu-ray dropped to $19.99 here.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ugh...NO! I won't do it. I don't want to replace my copies.

Shit that is a sweet deal.

Comment

I'm sure some of you are also on their mailing list, but for those that aren't:

Arrow Video just announced a sale: 3 blu-rays or DVDs for £25. Could be a pretty decent deal, depending on which titles you were interested in, so I thought I'd pass it along.

Here's the text from the e-mail:

Any 3 single Blu-ray or DVD titles from our website available for the price of £25! Just email at us at sales@arrowfilms.co.uk with which three titles you would like.

*Offer excludes new June releases, pre-orders, Limited Editions, Boxsets and OOP lines. Demons 1 & 2 SteelBook available in offer but counts as 2 items.

Comment

The Barnes & Noble half price Criterion Sale has started up again:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s?pro=...=DVD&view=list
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                          The Barnes & Noble half price Criterion Sale has started up again:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s?pro=...=DVD&view=list
                          That runs through the end of the month or so, right? I really look forward to this sale...
                          I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
                            That runs through the end of the month or so, right? I really look forward to this sale...
                            Yeah. It goes until July 30

Comment

There are a whole lot of MGM Limited Edition Collection MOD/DVD-R releases on sale at Amazon here for half price.

$20 stings for a lot of these releases, but $10-$12... not so much.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X