This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
    When is the next BN Criterion sale? I know it's twice a year but I don't remember when.
    It starts on July 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
      It starts on July 1st.
      Thanks! I thought it was around now.
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Anybody ever buy directly from Full Moon? They're having a sale and I'm interested.

Never mind. The prices they originally had listed must have been a mistake and went from $3 to $10.
        Gary Banks
        Last edited by Gary Banks; 06-30-2022, 04:28 PM.
        "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

• The Criterion PINK FLAMINGOS is $19.99 at Amazon.com right now. $38.50 at Amazon.ca
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
            The Criterion PINK FLAMINGOS is $19.99 at Amazon.com right now. $38.50 at Amazon.ca
            Man, remember when .com didn't ding you for the fees that actually add up to the exchange? Those were the days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post

Man, remember when .com didn't ding you for the fees that actually add up to the exchange? Those were the days.
              The .ca discount is actually really significant; on it's release date last week they were selling it for $53.99! I believe that's more than the list price. I'd be pissed if I bought it last week and it's $15 cheaper now.
              Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Re: B&N and their Criterion sale… I need a reminder - does the “membership” discount still apply in store?

Comment

• HMV Premium Collection sale, £9.99 each or 2 for £15

https://store.hmv.com/store/hmv-offe...ium-collection
                  I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by bgart13 View Post
                    Re: B&N and their Criterion sale… I need a reminder - does the “membership” discount still apply in store?
                    No, and it hasn't for some time.

Comment

• Criterion Zatoichi Blu-ray set is on a half price sale at $99.99!
                      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Banks View Post
                        Anybody ever buy directly from Full Moon? They're having a sale and I'm interested.

Never mind. The prices they originally had listed must have been a mistake and went from $3 to $10.
                        I know this is a bit of a late reply, but over on blu-ray forums, all you see in posts from people buying through Full Moon is tales of very delayed shipments, broken packaging and other signs of a merchant who does NOT give a shit about satisfying the customer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post

I know this is a bit of a late reply, but over on blu-ray forums, all you see in posts from people buying through Full Moon is tales of very delayed shipments, broken packaging and other signs of a merchant who does NOT give a shit about satisfying the customer.
                          Thankfully I never bought anything from them.

Comment

• Seeing the last 2 posts reminded me that I’m still waiting for one of my free movie selections from their 4/20 Full Moon Features promo.

Comment

• Kino is having their Shocktober sale now through 10/17.

Comment

• I order from Full Moon all the time. They send the stuff quickly and include free shit. Sorry you guys are not experiencing the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X