Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barnes and Noble's 50% off Criterion sale is live, including the pre-orders for the November post-sale and December releases. So order the SHOCHIKU set now, before they fix the error.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
      Barnes and Noble's 50% off Criterion sale is live, including the pre-orders for the November post-sale and December releases. So order the SHOCHIKU set now, before they fix the error.
      Done. Also pre-ordered Rashomon on Blu Ray as well.

Comment

Cool. I have to admit, that Rosemary's Baby blu looks mighty appealing.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered the Shochiku set and Rosemary's Baby.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Ordered Rosemary's Baby as well.

Comment

I preordered the Shochiku set and the Brazil blu. Will go back and order the Rosemary's Baby and Samurai Trilogy blus.

Comment

as per Ehren's facebook page, the TWIN PEAKS gold box DVD set (complete series, pilots, etc) is on amazon.com for 36.49. If you don't have it already, this is a fantastic price, almost half of what I paid for it when it came out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref...SIN=B000UX6THK

Comment

Thanks, ordered ROSEMARY'S BABY, and Shochiku set.

Comment

Whedon fans might be interested in checking out this on Amazon today.

All Buffy, Firefly, Angel, Dollhouse DVD and Blu-ray releases anywhere from 50-79% off, including some complete series runs.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Another Shockiku set ordered over here! Thanks for the heads-up!

Comment

I may have to order Rosemary's Baby online. I went to my local store and didn't have any in stock. I did pick up Equinox.

Comment

My local Best Buy store has marked down some of their Halloween themed Blu-rays (and DVD).
                          I just got these on Blu for 4.99 each:

Misery (1 disc edition)
                          Killer Klowns From Outer Space
                          The Devil's Rejects

there were others that I didn't get (Jeepers Creepers, Young Frankenstein, + more)

Some of the horror dvds were marked down to 3.99

I also picked up Jackie Brown (blu) for 6.99 there.

Comment

Update on the B&N Criterion sale, the post sale pre-orders are no longer 50% off. So I hope everyone ordered the Shochiku set.

Comment

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (BD) w/ Dennis Hopper $4.99 on amazon.

This was another one of the titles that was 4.99 (for BD) at Best Buy brick & mortar.

Comment

The DAIMAJIN TRIPLE FEATURE (BLU-RAY) is now $8.79 at importcds.

Comment

Working...
                                X