• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Arrow sale on their webshop.

Comment

• Originally posted by enandalusiskhund View Post
      New Arrow sale on their webshop.
      Apparently the Arrow website went tits up with demand. Zavvi have the Phantasm set at £49.99 as well. I ordered it from there knowing how long it takes for Arrow to ship during their sales. Dispatched within an hour, not too bad at all!
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• I've got my eyes set on the Kieslowski Dekalog set. Let's see what's left when the bills are paid.

Comment

• I'm a little underwhelmed with the prices on Arrow sale. I'm going to skip, I own everything I want from that label, and the prices are not cheap enough for me to grab stuff blindly that I don't own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark C. View Post
            I'm a little underwhelmed with the prices on Arrow sale. I'm going to skip, I own everything I want from that label, and the prices are not cheap enough for me to grab stuff blindly that I don't own.
            I think its a great sale, for the Academy titles alone, which are never on sale, for £7.99.

Comment

• The only thing I picked up during the Arrow sale was THE HUMAN CONDITION trilogy since it's the lowest price that I've seen since its release and I still have reward points to basically get free shipping.

Comment

• Twilight Time sale at screenarchives.com, including CHATO'S LAND at $9-95!!!! :woot:

I think this is the cheapest CHATO'S LAND has been, isn't it? Colour me dead excited: I've never been able to afford that disc before and love the film.
                'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

• B&N's Criterion sale has been extended by a week, it now ends on the 14th, and in the UK, amazon.co.uk has 30 of Criterion's UK releases for £12.99 each.

Comment

• Many thanks, Derrick. I hadn't spotted this. I've ordered MILDRED PIERCE and CUL-DE-SAC at that price.
                    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

Comment

• Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
                      B&N's Criterion sale has been extended by a week, it now ends on the 14th, and in the UK, amazon.co.uk has 30 of Criterion's UK releases for £12.99 each.
                      The Criterions are 2 for £25 at zoom.co.uk

My word, its permanent sales-time at the moment. The minute one sale ends, another company has one. Competitive times. I havnt bought a blu ray in months and am unable to do so for the time being. The problem being there is not one or two titles i want there is so many and if i buy just one it will open the floodgate so i have to keep myself restrained for the next few months.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up for the great Criterion sale. These actually work out a lot cheaper for me than the B&N sale.

Comment

• I only have a couple of Criterion UK titles, but I find their UK choices a bit underwhelming. They seem to release a lot of titles that other licensers have recently put out in the UK in competing editions. I have no idea what that's all about, I'd rather they set their sights on releasing more unique titles.
                          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by enandalusiskhund View Post
                            Thanks for the heads up for the great Criterion sale. These actually work out a lot cheaper for me than the B&N sale.
                            if youre a new sign up to zoom you can also get another 10% off so they would be even cheaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogart View Post
                              if youre a new sign up to zoom you can also get another 10% off so they would be even cheaper.
                              You don't have to be a new sign-up to the site: that code's the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

• Ah i didnt know that (i thought it says for new customers only). Ill have to give it a try when im in buying mode again.

Comment

Working...
                                X