Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha, no worries! I thought there was something going on in Bruce Lee land that I'd missed!

Comment

• The new Arrow TCM 2 Blu is £19-99 in HMV. Not a 'bargain' per se, but much cheaper than anywhere else (AFAIK).

'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
      'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

• Big ass Mel Brooks Blu-ray set on sale today for $22.99 (67% off - now you too can own Robin Hood Men In Tights in HD!)
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• haha Totally bit on this. Well, the DVD set. They suggested that I also get "Dracula: Dead and Loving It" for $4.99...so I did.

Comment

• ImportCDs has started their SAVE10 promotion

Its the last day for Deep Discount's %25 off sale.

Comment

• Pacific Rim Blu-ray for $7.99.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• via Vinegar Syndrome on Facebook:

Details on the Vinegar Syndrome Black Friday Weekend Sale: All releases (except December and January pre-orders) will be discounted 50%!!! Orders over $30 will receive random ephemera from our archive (sell sheets, press books, ad mats, etc...). Super rare one-sheets and other archival items will be made available for purchase. Sales begins Friday morning (whenever we wake up) and ends sometime on Monday.

I had also seen another company post something about a good sale but can't remember which..... grrr.

Comment

• Ahhh the other was Severin!

Starting Midnight this Friday, November 29th EST the Severin store will be knocking 40% off the price of all Severin and Intervision catalogue DVD and Blu-ray titles in stock. PLUS with every two discs purchased you get to choose a free INGLORIOUS BASTARDS, HARDWARE or BIRDEMIC disc to go with your order. Just specify in the notes with your order your choice of freebie out of HARDWARE single DVD or Blu-ray, INGLORIOUS single DVD or Blu-ray, or BIRDEMIC DVD or Blu-ray. If you order four discs then choose two freebies and so on. Please note that the catalog sale does not include the latest release HOT NIGHTS OF LINDA or HOUSE ON STRAW HILL but everything else is fair game while stock lasts! Sale ends at 11.59pm on Sunday, December 1st so stop by www.severin-films.com/store!

Comment

• Just a heads up regarding the Barnes & Noble Black Friday sale -- there is a generic 40% off store/online coupon code that is valid until Sunday at 2:59am EST. The code is: BFRIDAY40

I have successfully used it to purchase the updated release of the Bruce Lee Legacy Collection for around $70 including tax + free shipping. The coupon doesn't seem to work on the regular B&N site but works on the mobile site @ m.barnesandnoble.com...of course, you can just type in this url and use it on your PC & is not restricted to "mobile" use. Unfortunately, it does not seem to work for pre-order titles nor Criterion but you can try using it in store for Criterion titles but YMMV as it always seems to be at the whim of the cashier. The coupon code for in store use is 706511.

Comment

• Amazon has the Alfred Hitchcock: The Classic Collection [Blu-ray] (2013) on sale today for $14.96.

This is the cheapest it's been, and this price became effective early this morning.

That's about $5 a blu-ray. Great if you don't have it.

Set includes Spellbound, Notorious, and Rebecca.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Ringeisen View Post
                        Amazon has the Alfred Hitchcock: The Classic Collection [Blu-ray] (2013) on sale today for $14.96.
                        Yes, I saw this too. I've been waiting for it to come under the customs limit (£15). It was $15 a week or two ago, but then it went back up to $30 or so before I had chance to order it. Needless to say, I've ordered it at the current price: I haven't seen these three films for years and am looking forward to revisiting them - SPELLBOUND, especially.
                        'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                        'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

• Some pretty great Amazon Blu-ray deals today.

Jurassic Park for $7.96

World War Z for $7.99

Prometheus for $7.98

Star Trek Into Darkness for $7.99

Battlestar Galactica The Complete Series for $79.99 (regular price $299.99!)
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• If you missed buying it during the Barnes and Noble sale, Amazon has Criterion's ZATOICHI set for $140

Comment

• Barnes and Noble is running a week long Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale on Criterion titles (December 10 - December 16)

Comment

• http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cf...k_id=802813414
                                Good sale on WB Archive dvd's, lots for 7.99. I picked up over 20 of them at that price.

Comment

Working...
                                X