Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh for the love of [insert deity of choice]! This set is a work of art and I paid $100 for it. I consider it the centerpiece of my movie collection and now its in the bargain bin.

Comment

• Barnes and Noble's 50% off Criterion Blu-rays/DVDs sale started today and runs until the 29th (just a day before THE DEVIL'S BACKBONE Blu-ray is released, damn it.)

Comment

• Target has the Lionsgate EVIL DEAD II Blu-ray for $5! (I imagine that everyone that wants this probably already has it, but if you don't have it, it is a must buy at that low of a price)
        Derrick King
        Waterfall Puncher
        Last edited by Derrick King; 07-11-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
          Target has the Lionsgate EVIL DEAD II Blu-ray for $5! (I imagine that everyone that wants this,probably already has it, but if you don't have it, it is a must buy at that low of a price)
          All of the Targets in KC are sold out. Bummer, but I did pick up THE BOURNE LEGACY for $12.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up on that Evil Dead 2, Derrick.
            Couldn't resist picking it up at that price.
            Thinking of keeping my old AB Tin because it has the 4:3 version.

Comment

• Cool. Glad someone was able to partake in that great ED II deal. It is a great Blu (I spent the $15 to pick it up when it was first released and felt it was a steal at that price.)

Comment

• Barnes & Noble 50% off sale has been extended by a week, so THE DEVIL'S BACKBONE is now 50% off.
                Great news! Our Criterion Collection Sale has been extend through August 5. Even better, Guillermo del Toro's classic horror film, The Devil's Backbone, is now part of the sale. Build your Criterion library today and save 50%.

Comment

• Nine Marvel Blu-rays regularly $199.99 now $59.99. (X-Men, Fantastic Four, Electra, Daredevil)
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Ewe, Fantastic Four. Gag.
                    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• Does an early release of THE FLY on bd count as a crazy deal?

http://www.foxconnect.com/the-fly.html

Special ComiCon edition, btw, and shipping already too. A little more than getting it from Amazon in a couple months, but, whatever. :)

Comment

• Hmph. No ship to Canada.

Comment

• In addition to the EVIL DEAD II Blu-ray, Target also has the SAY ANYTHING Blu-ray for $5.

Comment

In addition to the EVIL DEAD II Blu-ray, Target also has the SAY ANYTHING Blu-ray for $5.
                            I noticed a $5 TRAINSPOTTING Blu Ray at target also.

Comment

• Unfortunately, I think the TRAINSPOTTING Blu is the edited US version not the uncut original.

Comment

Unfortunately, I think the TRAINSPOTTING Blu is the edited US version not the uncut original.
                                I thought that might be the case, but I'm having a hard time finding confirmation of that possibility. I thought I remember reading that those cuts were reinstated after the first batch of dvds came out. The cuts are really small, but that kind of censorship bothers me. I can find an answer I will post.

Comment

Working...
                                X