LOCK-OUT (Trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOCK-OUT (Trailer)

Feels ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK . . . in space! Doesn't look bad actually.

Shawn Francis
    Last edited by Shawn Francis; 01-28-2012, 08:31 PM.

The other teaser trailer now makes it look even better. http://bit.ly/sUCFWj

I feel this might be the best toungue in cheek action adventure since like.... uh.... well a very long time!

Also, I feel that Luc Bessons Europacorp have an excellent and unprecedented track record in action movies (From Paris with Love, Taken, Transporter series, The french Taxi films, Banlieu 13 etc etc), which makes me very excited for this.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Silly Swede View Post
      The other teaser trailer now makes it look even better. http://bit.ly/sUCFWj
      Was going to say the same - this new trailer actually underwhelmed me a bit but after that first one it's easy to see why. And what's with the Guy Pearce resurgence?
      It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

Comment

I saw the TV spot for this like 8 times in two hours yesterday. Overkill, but it does look fun.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I haven't even seen one, yet.

Comment

First review I've seen for the Blu-ray is live at Blu-ray.com.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

No comments from anyone on the theatrical release? Does no one actually go to the movies anymore? I know I don't but I just figured someone must.
                "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
                  No comments from anyone on the theatrical release? Does no one actually go to the movies anymore? I know I don't but I just figured someone must.
                  Pretty sure it had one of those "blink-and-you-will-miss-it" cinema releases...so not sure how many people could have caught it....

Luc Besson has a pretty solid track record with these things....not great movies, but entertaining....

Comment

It was in theaters for a few weeks around here, but I rarely go to the movies anymore. Too expensive, too many assholes.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                      Too expensive, too many assholes.
                      That quote right there can be used for almost EVERY situation where you have to mingle with the general public these days!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                        It was in theaters for a few weeks around here, but I rarely go to the movies anymore. Too expensive, too many assholes.
                        Yeah, the latter is why I skip a lt of things in theaters I want to see. Especially living in a college town, you get all these college idiots who seem to have never learned that there ought to be a difference between how one behaves at home and in public.

That was not a problem at all when I lived in Japan. There you could count on a really respectful audience that never detracted from the movie. Still rarely went though, because movies are freaking expensive there. Ticket price at the theater in my neighborhood was ¥2000 (about $20)

Comment

I caught this while it was in the theatre & had a huge blast with it. It may still prove to make Pearce a smart ass action star, because he was flat out fantastic in this flick. There was an incredibly awesome tender moment when Pearce was readying Grace for her sneak through the inmates that had me howling for days, his expression is priceless!! Although Prometheus was a better movie I had a greater time watching Lock-Out, the world needs more films like it.

Comment

Saw it.....

Some AWFUL cgi that makes a bike chase look like a video game aside it was an OK film to pass the time...PEARCE was 100% in his role and played the smart ass to perfection...definitely improved the film with his prescence..The rest were "meh"....and.The guy who played the idiot bad guy was annoying ...

No great plot or surprises but worth it to see Pearce in action....He's come a LONG way since NEIGHBOURS...LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X