• Show
Clear All

Extras for NIGHT/DEAD:

- Isolated Score Track
    - Audio Commentary with Filmmaker Tom Savini
    - Original Theatrical Trailer

The doc was not ported over.

Comment

Too bad. The doc had some of the cut gore footage. Not a lot was cut: 3 headshots and an extra few seconds of Barbara clubbing the zombie in the farmhouse with that poker.

Still should've been included.
      "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Artwork for the interior liner notes booklet for NOTLD.

Click image for larger version

Name:	notld.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	339604
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Honestly I'll probably pass with their prices.

Comment

Reminder that NOTLD and ENEMY MINE are now up for pre-order.

Comment

What, no Peckinpah?
              Where's the short-lived TV series THE WESTERNER (1960) ?
              Where's the TV special NOON WINE (1967) ?
              Where's the documentary PASSION AND THE POETRY (2009) ?

In view of Nick Redman's past involvement with Peckinpah releases you'd think he'd allocate a little attention for the director on his own label.
              "I've been to college, but I can still speak English when business demands it."
              - Raymond Chandler, 1939.

Comment

Anyone who wants NOTLD better get it now, it's predicted to sell out quicker than FRIGHT NIGHT did.

Comment

Ordered my copy the other day.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Francis View Post
                    Anyone who wants NOTLD better get it now, it's predicted to sell out quicker than FRIGHT NIGHT did.
                    Thanks. I was on the fence about this one (due to the price), but went ahead and pulled the trigger...

Comment

TT states they have several more genre titles set for 2013, one of them is Carpenter's CHRISTINE (1983) set for next March. I asked them recently, and several people have, too, about the possibility of THE BLOB (1988) coming out through them, and they never seem to reply to my, or anyone else's, query. My "precognitive intestinal tract" seems to say it MAY be on the list for next year.

A reply TT made in the NOTLD thread on their FB page: "Fright Night took 5 weeks to sell out from 1st day of pre-order: at its current rate of sale, NOTLD won't be around that long...a combination of it being a popular title and increased awareness of TT in 2012..."

Comment

Just guessing but I'm sure TT will port over the commentary from the CHRISTINE DVD, not sure about the deleted scenes or the featurettes. Oh, and MYSTERIOUS ISLAND and JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH went out of print a couple of months ago.
                        Shawn Francis
                        Last edited by Shawn Francis; 09-16-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Home Theater Forum just posted this interesting interview with Nick Redman of Twilight Time in which they explain their business model, why they do things the way they do and a lot more.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

From Twilight Time's Facebook page:

"NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1990) has fewer than 500 copies remaining in stock, and Screen Archives has placed a 2-copy per person limit so that as many fans of the film as possible have a chance to get one before they disappear..."
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Is NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD a new HD scan for Blu-ray?

It really is inconvenient, releasing a $30 blu-ray in between paydays.

Damn that Nick Redman.
                              "I've been to college, but I can still speak English when business demands it."
                              - Raymond Chandler, 1939.

Comment

I don't know of any other HD version of NOTLD90, so I'd imagine it is. Previous Twilight Time releases have looked really nice, no reason to assume this won't as well.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X