Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First film that seriously piqued your interest in the opposite sex.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Newt Cox

• Newt Cox
    replied
    Besides Porkys. The other film that got me very interested in females was Supergirl. I can remember getting in some magazine,might have been Electric company or 321 contact, and it had a picture of Helen Slater in her Supergirl outfit on the cover. I would just stare at that cover for hours.

Leave a comment:

• Todd Jordan
    Smut is good.

• Todd Jordan
    replied
    My brother and I used to do that. We'd raise our eyebrows up and down and say "hubba hubba" when we saw t.v. hotties.
    Todd Jordan
    Smut is good.
    Last edited by Todd Jordan; 09-21-2011, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Miller
    Flattery and foreplay

• Ian Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    I don't think I've ever written hubba hubba on anything in my life, but I'm going to make a point of doing that soon.
    HUBBA HUBBA HEY?

The influence of HAPPY DAYS cannot be underestimated.

Leave a comment:

• MetalZ

• MetalZ
    replied
    I think mine would have to be A Nightmare On ELm ST. From the first second where you see his hand turn... I was in lust.

Leave a comment:

• Randy G

• Randy G
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    I
    Coming back to reality for a brief second, it's not 'film' but I remember as a kid that I was very interested in my dad's vinyl copy of Olivia Newton John's Physical album. I also remember at one point telling my friend that I was going to marry her. Physical came out in 81 so I'd have been 6 at the oldest, possibly 5. Either way, she piqued my interest. I seem to remember the albm folding out and having a more revealing picture inside, but I could have imagined that.

A few years later I'd see Grease and and it'd all come flooding back. So I guess it is film related after all in a roundabout sort of way.

Why the fuck my dad was buying shitty Olivia Newton John albums though... well, probably for the same reason I was interested in them as a kid. The apple doesn't always fall so far from the tree.
    I remember her tight leather pants in Grease very well, I developed a thing for her as a kid as well and remember that album. She also did a concert film that I watched over and over again, and not for the music.

Leave a comment:

• Randy G

• Randy G
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike T View Post
    Have you seen mine? Ian and Alison gave me my own... :thomason: (Crazy, hey?)
    That's awesome, also great to have this: :bp:

Leave a comment:

• Todd Jordan
    Smut is good.

• Todd Jordan
    replied
    My love for hot nuns developed somewhere in my pre-pube years, but I cannot cite the source. It must have been something I saw in a hubba hubba mag.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    I don't think I've ever written hubba hubba on anything in my life, but I'm going to make a point of doing that soon.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Miller
    Flattery and foreplay

• Ian Miller
    replied
    Absolutely! In black pastel, if I remember right! Another one I remember was NASTY HABITS with the nun in garters.

Leave a comment:

• Robin Bougie

• Robin Bougie
    replied
    haha You really wrote "hubba hubba" on it? That is hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Miller
    Flattery and foreplay

• Ian Miller
    replied
    Though I , like Todd, was born loving older women (ok, he said born horny, and that's true too), and CLEARLY remember being obsessed with the MOTHER, JUGS, AND SPEED ad art (going as far as having it clipped and placed in a scrapbook, writing "HUBBA HUBBA" with an arrow pointing to Raq's cleavage!!), and taking a special interest in the SUPERVIXENS poster, seeing SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER and ANIMAL HOUSE theatrically probably pushed me over the edge as I sped toward puberty. As an example, ANIMAL HOUSE requires no major stretch to imagine what was so impactful, but SNF's effect was sneakier: it made me fall in love with Donna Pescow, though I don't think I realized it until recently.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that she resembles Suzi Quatro. I'm a sucker for soft-eyed spunky Italian girls!
    Ian Miller
    Flattery and foreplay
    Last edited by Ian Miller; 09-17-2011, 06:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike T
    replied
    Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
    That was my ploy? Usually all we want you to do is shut up!
    Cheers, bro! :up:

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike T View Post
    you all got something resembling an answer out of me...
    Close enough! And it got me thinking about how I haven't seen Escape 2000 in a while so some good came of this after all!

Leave a comment:

• Alison Jane
    Girl Boss Jane

• Alison Jane
    replied
    That was my ploy? Usually all we want you to do is shut up!

Leave a comment:

• Mike T
    replied
    Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
    Everyone on this board =
    You is one crazy lady! But your ploy worked: you all got something resembling an answer out of me...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X