Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First film that seriously piqued your interest in the opposite sex.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I've ever written hubba hubba on anything in my life, but I'm going to make a point of doing that soon.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

My love for hot nuns developed somewhere in my pre-pube years, but I cannot cite the source. It must have been something I saw in a hubba hubba mag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike T View Post
        Have you seen mine? Ian and Alison gave me my own... :thomason: (Crazy, hey?)
        That's awesome, also great to have this: :bp:

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
          I
          Coming back to reality for a brief second, it's not 'film' but I remember as a kid that I was very interested in my dad's vinyl copy of Olivia Newton John's Physical album. I also remember at one point telling my friend that I was going to marry her. Physical came out in 81 so I'd have been 6 at the oldest, possibly 5. Either way, she piqued my interest. I seem to remember the albm folding out and having a more revealing picture inside, but I could have imagined that.

A few years later I'd see Grease and and it'd all come flooding back. So I guess it is film related after all in a roundabout sort of way.

Why the fuck my dad was buying shitty Olivia Newton John albums though... well, probably for the same reason I was interested in them as a kid. The apple doesn't always fall so far from the tree.
          I remember her tight leather pants in Grease very well, I developed a thing for her as a kid as well and remember that album. She also did a concert film that I watched over and over again, and not for the music.

Comment

I think mine would have to be A Nightmare On ELm ST. From the first second where you see his hand turn... I was in lust.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
              I don't think I've ever written hubba hubba on anything in my life, but I'm going to make a point of doing that soon.
              HUBBA HUBBA HEY?

The influence of HAPPY DAYS cannot be underestimated.

Comment

My brother and I used to do that. We'd raise our eyebrows up and down and say "hubba hubba" when we saw t.v. hotties.
                Todd Jordan
                Smut is good.
                Last edited by Todd Jordan; 09-21-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Besides Porkys. The other film that got me very interested in females was Supergirl. I can remember getting in some magazine,might have been Electric company or 321 contact, and it had a picture of Helen Slater in her Supergirl outfit on the cover. I would just stare at that cover for hours.

Comment

Working...
                  X