Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawscope Volume Two BD

Christmas makes me do stupid things...
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Prey For The Devil UHD
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Confessions of a Serial Killer - BD

Comment

• Distant BD
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by f.ramses View Post
            Confessions of a Serial Killer - BD
            This just made my day. Definitely a bucket list movie and I was so pleased to see that the newly restored uncut version is also available to watch on YouTube. This version is 16 minutes longer than the VHS version and is apparently fucking brutal.
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• ShawScope Volume Two BD
              Murder On The Orient Express BD (1974)
              paul h.
              woly boly
              Last edited by paul h.; 12-23-2022, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post

This just made my day. Definitely a bucket list movie and I was so pleased to see that the newly restored uncut version is also available to watch on YouTube. This version is 16 minutes longer than the VHS version and is apparently fucking brutal.
                I enjoyed revisiting the movie with this new BD and it definitely left more of an impression compared to the much shorter version I last watched. Unfortunately after I watched it I noticed a review on Amazon Germany mentioning that the BD is still cut compared to the version on Youtube and while I haven’t compared the scene in question the runtime on the BD is something like 32 seconds shorter than the copy I found on Youtube. :/

Comment

• Varda By Agnes (BFI) BD
                  fatboyslim142
                  Last edited by fatboyslim142; 12-25-2022, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by f.ramses View Post

I enjoyed revisiting the movie with this new BD and it definitely left more of an impression compared to the much shorter version I last watched. Unfortunately after I watched it I noticed a review on Amazon Germany mentioning that the BD is still cut compared to the version on Youtube and while I haven’t compared the scene in question the runtime on the BD is something like 32 seconds shorter than the copy I found on Youtube. :/
                    I just watched the YouTube version. It's a very good film. I'm assuming the cut scene is the rape/murder of the bound woman. There must be some interest from the US boutique labels, because this movie is just too good to not have a North American release. Hopefully there's a release coming in the near future.

Comment

• Christmas presents:

The Young Ones Complete Collection (BBC) BD
                      The Almost Complete Q (Simply Media) DVD
                      Play for Today Volume 3 (BFI) BD
                      Bill Morrison: Selected films 1996-2014 (BFI) BD

Comment

• Got Shawscope Vol. 2 and Crumb on BD from the missus yesterday, quite happy about that.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Xmas gifts from my SO:

The Other French New Wave Vol 1 BD

Privilege BD

Comment

• Empire of the Dark (DVD)

Comment

• Der Müde Tod BD
                              Darkman Trilogy BD
                              The Young Ones: The Complete Collection BD
                              I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• The rest of my Pulse Video book funding stuff turned up that consisted of:

The Marilyn Jess book (& other Marilyn Jess stuff you get if you just went for both the Lahaie & Jess books)
                                The Brigitte Lahaie BD

If it is still available in January, I might get the Digipak version of the Lahaie release & sell the non-digipak copy that arrived today.

Comment

Working...
                                X