What'd You Get Lately - 2022 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
    I haven't yet. That another thing I miss from the eighties, TV cuts. Always love it when Arrow and co. do hybrid versions as well.
    Enjoy!

I spent a slightly larger amount of cash than I wanted to on the 4K release of The Outsiders : The Complete Novel because for whatever reason, Canada isn't big enough to get major studio titles released domestically. Glad that it's got both cuts of the film in 4K, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
      If you haven't seen the TV cut before, you are in for a treat. Soooo much Coppola!
      He must've already had The Wild Life.
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Enjoy!

I spent a slightly larger amount of cash than I wanted to on the 4K release of The Outsiders : The Complete Novel because for whatever reason, Canada isn't big enough to get major studio titles released domestically. Glad that it's got both cuts of the film in 4K, though!
        We are very fortunate that 4k discs are region-free, because I have the feeling Canadian movie buffs are gonna have to resort to finding the cheapest imports we can in order to get anything but the biggest releases going forward. Fuck giving Scream Factory's Canadian distributor $50 for They Live when the StudioCanal 4-pack of Carpenter films was $70!

Comment

Universal Horror Collection Vol. 6 Blu
          Gotham DVD

Comment

Delirium BD
            Don't Go In The House BD
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Shock BD
              I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

SHOCK (Arrow) BD

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
                  We are very fortunate that 4k discs are region-free, because I have the feeling Canadian movie buffs are gonna have to resort to finding the cheapest imports we can in order to get anything but the biggest releases going forward. Fuck giving Scream Factory's Canadian distributor $50 for They Live when the StudioCanal 4-pack of Carpenter films was $70!

Indeed! And as much as Unobstructed View can be a pain in the ass to follow up with and chase down your orders, I do appreciate their "US Pricing" of Kino titles.

Comment

Never Say Never Again BD
                    Adrenalin Fear the Rush BD

Comment

Indeed! And as much as Unobstructed View can be a pain in the ass to follow up with and chase down your orders, I do appreciate their "US Pricing" of Kino titles.
                      Criterion, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
                        Criterion, too!
                        Ah, I had missed that one because of the lack of 4K selection. But since I was going to NYC in November, I just ordered from B&N and sent to the Jane's's'.

Comment

TCM Greatest Classic Films Sci-Fi Collection: "Them!", "The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms", "World Without End" and "Satellite in the Sky" DVDs.
                          The Classic Sci-Fi Ultimate Collection: "Tarantula", "The Mole People", "The Incredible Shrinking Man", "The Monolith Monsters" and "Monster on the Campus" DVDs. (I'm guessing "It Came From Outer Space" is in another collection.)

Comment

There is a second Uni Sci-Fi set, but it doesn't have IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE. It has DR. CYCLOPS, CULT OF THE COBRA, THE LAND UNKNOWN, THE DEADLY MANTIS and THE LEECH WOMAN. Though it does look like IT CAME has a stand alone release.

Comment

Nightmare Alley (Signal One) BD

Comment

Band Of Outsiders BD
                                Weekend BD
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X