Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing collection from a Austrian collector I know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing collection from a Austrian collector I know.

https://youtu.be/JNo_LaK4oI4

Lots of beautiful German labels, hardboxes, media books. X-rated cult etc.., has excellent tastes as well.

Impressive. I wish I had the space to properly display our collection. Half of it boxed up and in closets.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I just imagine that poor guy standing in that room, staring blankly at those shelves for an hour every night trying to pick something to watch, and then he just goes to bed because he can't choose.
      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
        I just imagine that poor guy standing in that room, staring blankly at those shelves for an hour every night trying to pick something to watch, and then he just goes to bed because he can't choose.
        He has 2 shelves dedicated just to stuff he hasn't seen yet, probably makes it easier to choose, but I do have that trouble sometimes, it's a nice problem to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
          Impressive. I wish I had the space to properly display our collection. Half of it boxed up and in closets.
          I've got space but I haven't taken the time to do a massive display yet. Mine is all over the place too - closets, boxes, shelves in multiple rooms...That's a really impressive collection that guy has.
          I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

How many discs is that?
            "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
              How many discs is that?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_n027h452l41r8bxs1o3_500.gif
Views:	1
Size:	997.5 KB
ID:	358876
              Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Those mediabooks are so purdy. Very impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                  Story of my life... :(
                  'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                  'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Working...
                  X