Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel movies or dc movies?

Accessories That A Good Vacuum Cleaner Should Have

Whether you own the Best Rated Vacuum Cleaner on the market or just an ordinary model, it's very hard for any machine to operate without the necessary accessories to clean your house thoroughly. To remove tiny pieces of dust and dirt, you need the help of some essential attachments.

The different accessories can be used for different cleaning purposes. In this article, I will recommend you some of the essential attachments and accessories of an ordinary vacuum cleaner and a Numatic vacuum cleaner.

The attachments of an ordinary vacuum cleaner

In general, there are 5 common attachments and accessories. They are as follows:

Crevice tool

The crevice tool has a narrow nozzle, which is efficient when cleaning in those tight spaces. Therefore, I strongly recommend you use this attachment to clean under your refrigerator, stove, and some of those hard-to-reach places. Moreover, it's okay to use this tool for picking up small pieces of dust and dirt, cleaning along the edge of baseboards and vents.

Upholstery tool

As the name suggests, this accessory is designed for cleaning upholstery.

So, which types of upholstery can this tool clean?

They include some of the most common ones, such as vinyl, leather, and synthetic materials.

The upholstery tool features great suction power and a small and flat head, so it's great to clean some fabric surfaces such as chairs, couches, and mattresses.

Dust brush

The dust brush comes with a circular brush head, which is used to pick up dust and particles from the surface. Besides, it effectively works in cleaning baseboards, shelves, blinds, windows, and wooden surfaces.

Bare floor brush

As you might deduce, the bare floor brush is designed to clean any type of floor, including hardwood floors. It can remove those tiny pieces of dust from your surfaces and keep them spotless.

Carpet tool

If your house has carpet, this is an indispensable tool. Whether you own a very short fabric carpet, high-end rugs, or big sized carpets, the carpet tool can deal with them all very well. It is even possible to use this accessory for cleaning regular plush carpets or shaggy rugs as well.

The accessories of a Numatic vacuum cleaner

When combined with some of the essential accessories, the Numatic vacuum cleaner can turn into one of the best vacuum cleaner brands to help you fulfill your professional cleaning tasks.

HepaFlo dust bags

The branded dust bags of a Numatic vacuum is always the best choice to get cleaning experience. However, if you are looking for a cheaper version, please consider Hepaflo dust bags. The unique texture of these bags will trap harmful air particles inside.

Tritex filter

After a long time of use, the Tritex filter builds up a lot of dust, so it gets worn down slowly. If this part is broken, the performance of the whole machine will sharply reduce.

For the best outcome, you need to replace it with a new one when there are first signs of wear and tear.

Read More: Top 10 vacuum cleaners

What is the best vacuum cleaner for you?

It should be a model that will help you clean everything perfectly. And you will only achieve this with the support of some essential accessories and attachments.
    AndrewPayton
    Last edited by AndrewPayton; 09-05-2023, 03:48 AM.

Welcome.

I love vintage Marvel comics, but the movies bum me out because they don't resemble the comics very much. I liked SUICIDE SQUAD (cautiously optimistic about the new one) and the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY movies. A few others have been ok. I have probably seen less than 50% of the output from the last ten years. Largely these films are for people much younger than I.

Comment

Tim Burton's BATMAN or Mark Goldblatt's THE PUNISHER? Tough choice.

TBH, of the current crop I prefer the Marvel movies by a country yard but feel that since the first few solid entries (IRON MAN, the first AVENGERS film) they have for the most part become bloated and unwieldy. This began particularly with AGE OF ULTRON (imo), which honestly took me a couple of viewings to get through. (The scenes at Hawkeye's cabin in the woods bring that film to a dead stop, I felt.) I think they (the films) would work much better at a lean 90-120 min running time.

As a lifelong comic fan, I was beginning to wonder whether I had somehow lost my way in middle age - but even my children said, unprompted, that they felt INFINITY WAR and ENDGAME were far too long and too 'one note'.

I very much enjoyed GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and the two ANT MAN films, it has to be said.
      'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
      'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

I've stopped following the Marvel movies. It's not like they're bad (quite the opposite), I just can't be bothered to keep up with all the connections. Reading-wise I'm more of a DC comics person anyway, but some of those films have been dire. I can't see Marvel making a film like Joker, the closest to something more adult oriented was Punisher War Zone just before they started this whole cinematic universe thing.
        I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

I was a DC guy as far as reading the comics goes, by a long margin. Particularly the Bronze and Silver ages. Marvel seems to have them lapped when it comes to the films though. The DC films seem, for the most part, to be dark and mostly humorless. That Justice League movie was horrible, Flash badly miscast and annoying as hell. I don't even recognize Aquaman (still haven't seen his film, can't muster up much interest).

The Marvel films started out pretty fun, and in the case of WINTER SOLDIER, a darn good picture all around. These latest Avengers ones though, are as Paul says, way too damn long. I have gradually lost interest in the superhero movie in general over the last several years. I think the only ones that I'd be interested in watching again would be the outliers like the first 2 Blade films and the aforementioned PUNISHER WAR ZONE.
          I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Glad to see some love for PUNISHER: WAR ZONE. I enjoyed that very much, though it felt as if it had been chopped about in post-production in places and there were some strange choices in the photography (in terms of compositions, etc). Lean story though and some good, meaty action.
            'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

Comment

I'd rather get kicked in the balls then watch any of em. I find most of them both boring and insultingly infantile. (More or less naturally, there are different levels of hell after all) And they all feel even more mass-produced with filmmaking by committee then your average hollywood blockbuster. All very unoriginal and devoid of personality and style.

When I read comics in my younger days I was more of a marvel enthusiast, particularly X-Men.

That said, the ones I have liked over the years have been Tim Burtons Batman and its sequel,and the three Punisher films and to an extent the first in the Blade, Ant-Man and Deadpool series. (And of course the masterpiece of the genre Flash Gordon but that is not applicable, I suppose).

Also, I want to punch everyone who claims the Joker is a "real film" in the face.
              "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

I can't get into any of them. My favorite remains Goldblatt's PUNISHER. Beyond that I like the pulp superhero movies that came out in the wake of Burton's BATMAN. THE PHANTOM, THE SHADOW, DICK TRACY and TARZAN & THE LOST CITY.

The CGI wankery in modern film making really turns me off. My favorite Spider-Man is still Nicholas Hammond.
                "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

DC, I guess. Nolan's Batman trilogy was the last time I cared about superhero movies. Growing up, I loved the Christopher Reeve Superman movies. It's crazy to think that there was a time when a superhero movie was something special.
                  Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    My favorite remains Goldblatt's PUNISHER.
                    *Nods in agreement*

I did get in touch with Goldblatt once, about 14 or 15 years ago, and asked him some questions via email about his work with Paul Verhoeven. I recall asking him a tangential question or two about THE PUNISHER but think he elided answering them.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                      I recall asking him a tangential question or two about THE PUNISHER but think he elided answering them.
                      He probably has mixed feelings based on the reception it endured when it first came out. But IMO time has been very kind to it.

Comment

Image Comics.
                        "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Scattershot thoughts:

I love the original PUNISHER movie. Same goes for BATMAN BEGINS and THE DARK KNIGHT and all three of the Captain America movies. In spite of their length, I loved all of the Avengers movies except Ultron.

DC has a great animated film selection which is often overlooked.

I have no desire to sit through a 4 hour Justice League wankfest. Thought the JUSTICE LEAGUE movie wasn't as shitty as everyone wanted it to be.

GUARDIANS 1 & 2 were fun. Aquaman was middle of the road. The first IRON MAN movie was fun, the other two not so much.

And I am looking forward to SUICIDE SQUAD 2 & THE BATMAN.
                          "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            He probably has mixed feelings based on the reception it endured when it first came out. But IMO time has been very kind to it.
                            Absolutely. It's a damned good film, to be fair.

At the time, I was big on the Steven Grant Punisher comics, and there's much of that in Goldblatt's film. I remember when it came out; like other people, I was disappointed by the lack of a skull on Castle's shirt. Seems like a non-issue now, however.

And that score by Dennis Drieth...

Comment

Yeah, the score really makes that film.

Comment

Working...
                              X