X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja Vortex BD
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Tales from the Darkside: The Movie (Blu-ray)

Comment

• Indecent exposure (VS) BD

Comment

• Get a Life: The Complete Series (DVD)
          Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• I got an Amazon delivery today, which consisted of the Marvel Animated Series Collectiom, which is all the series made in Japan by Madhouse that have gone into limbo due to the Disney buyout of Marvel.

I also got the 30th anniversary reprint of Silver Surfer: Requiem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
              I thought Requiem came out in 2007? Either way, great choice. Love that mini-series.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                I thought Requiem came out in 2007? Either way, great choice. Love that mini-series.
                My error. I got Parable 30th Anniversary, Stan Lee and Moebius made something amazing and I couldn't get it when it came out, so my wife grabbed it for my Moebius collection.

Comment

My error. I got Parable 30th Anniversary, Stan Lee and Moebius made something amazing and I couldn't get it when it came out, so my wife grabbed it for my Moebius collection.
                  Ah, fair enough. I have the 2 single issues and the hardcover from about 10 years ago. Great stuff.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                    Ah, fair enough. I have the 2 single issues and the hardcover from about 10 years ago. Great stuff.
                    It really is, and it goes well with the Marvel Masterworks volume I have of the first six issues of the first Silver Surfer series. Stan Lee wrote some really deep shit when the mood struck him.

Comment

• THE BARGE PEOPLE dvd
                      I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• Been trying to collect all the Tai seng released martial arts films, they are ports from the Ocean Shore's VHS catalog, which I used to own a complete set. It's nice watching these again as they released some pretty great and not so great but very unusual films.

Comment

• Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death (BD)

Comment

I got an Amazon delivery today, which consisted of the Marvel Animated Series Collectiom, which is all the series made in Japan by Madhouse that have gone into limbo due to the Disney buyout of Marvel.

That's the ones with the Blade cartoon right? I got that one years ago cheap.

Comment

• Game of Werewolves (R2 DVD)
                              Lesson of the Evil (R2 DVD)

Comment

• Ravenous (Blu-ray)
                                To Live and Die in L.A. (Blu-ray)
                                The Hot Spot / Killing Me Softly (Double Feature)(Blu-ray)
                                Cohen & Tate (Blu-ray)

Comment

Working...
                                X