• Show
Clear All

• Beyond The Door BD
    Army Of Shadows BD
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Dagon (Blu-ray)

Comment

• Splurged on this. A bit steep to be honest but like I always say when I try to justify frivolous spending to myself, you only live once. I love gialli and it's Vinegar Syndrome so the quality will be ace as always. Plus the box is pretty damn nice looking (just hope it won't be banged up too bad in shipping). I hope VS package their stuff well. I've never ordered from them directly before.

Click image for larger version

Name:	forgotten gialli.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	357761
        https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

• Since being on lockdown I haven't made my bi-weekly trip into Chinatown or SGV, so this was my last haul of Joy Sales and Mei Ah dvds before the stores all shuttered. The blu rays were mail ordered or received through trade.

Lam Yi-hung DIE HARDER (dvd), Dennis Law BAD BLOOD (BD), Junji Sakamoto INJURED ANGELS, Johnnie To EIGHTH HAPPINESS (BD), Luo Dong NEW YORK, NEW YORK (BD), Chung Kwok-yan HIRED GUNS (dvd), Wu Ma BURNING SENSATION (dvd)

Comment

• Originally posted by 47lab View Post
            Since being on lockdown I haven't made my bi-weekly trip into Chinatown or SGV, so this was my last haul of Joy Sales and Mei Ah dvds before the stores all shuttered. The blu rays were mail ordered or received through trade.

Lam Yi-hung DIE HARDER (dvd), Dennis Law BAD BLOOD (BD), Junji Sakamoto INJURED ANGELS, Johnnie To EIGHTH HAPPINESS (BD), Luo Dong NEW YORK, NEW YORK (BD), Chung Kwok-yan HIRED GUNS (dvd), Wu Ma BURNING SENSATION (dvd)

Nice haul man , hired guns is great , I remember being shocked the first time I saw it ,it was one of the first movie I seen when I got into Hong Kong cinema .I need to rewatch it soon

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_hatred_fo_life View Post
              Nice haul man , hired guns is great , I remember being shocked the first time I saw it ,it was one of the first movie I seen when I got into Hong Kong cinema .I need to rewatch it soon
              yeah, I saw that you got a copy on one of your recent hauls. I thought I better pick up the joy Sales dvd before it gets really hard to find and sells for crazy money. I'm going to re-watch it tonight.

Comment

• Curse of the Vampires BD
                The Blood Drinkers BD
                I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Another one for the Emma Stone section on the shelf:

Name:	ghosts.jpg
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	357767
                  https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

• The Mad Magician BD
                    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Beyond the Door LE (Arrow BD) - because it practically sold out before release date & managed to snag a copy from Arrow's site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
                        Paprika (Wicked vision) BD

would you be so kind as to post pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason C View Post
                          would you be so kind as to post pics?
                          Post pics of? Screenshots or packaging? I dont have the facility to capture shots from blu-ray. I would say that it's about the same, or maybe exactly the same as the CultEpics release. I think that was either a 2k or 4k transfer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
                            Post pics of? Screenshots or packaging? I dont have the facility to capture shots from blu-ray. I would say that it's about the same, or maybe exactly the same as the CultEpics release. I think that was either a 2k or 4k transfer.
                            My apologizes. I should have been more clear. I have been hoping to find good pics or video of the packaging (inside and back cover). TIA

Comment

• Death Warrior (BD-R)
                              Firestarter (BD)
                              Armed and Dangerous (BD)
                              Macon County Line (BD)
                              Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason C View Post
                                My apologizes. I should have been more clear. I have been hoping to find good pics or video of the packaging (inside and back cover). TIA
                                Didnt have time to take photos, but I nabbed these images from Wickedvisions site

Name:	Paprika_B.jpg
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	357778 Click image for larger version

Name:	Paprika_A.jpg
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	357779 Click image for larger version

Name:	Paprika_Back.jpg
Size:	154.3 KB