X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Gary!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Yall caught me at a good time. Had extra from vending at 2 BIW shows in one month.

Comment

• Thank you, Newt!
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Many thanks to Andrew Monroe for his kind contribution - glad to see you back here on the regular, sir.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Many thanks to Lorne Marshall for his generous contribution!
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Many thanks to Johan Iversen!
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Many thanks to the might Spaghetti Monkey for throwing in, much appreciated!
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Well, another six months have passed and hosting fees are due again.

Anyone interested in contributing can do so here via Paypal - https://rockshockpop.com/articles/he...rock-shock-pop

(click see more at the link to expand the post and you'll see the donation button)

If Paypal doesn't work for you and you want to contribute, send me a message.

Thanks in advance to everyone who donates, without your support the lights will get turned off.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I'm in a tough spot financially right now; did some buying based on a bonus that never happened lol. Ooops.

Comment

• Many thanks to the following members, the first out the gate - much obliged, gentlemen!

Matt H.
                      Null
                      Scott Ruhl
                      Lorne Marshall
                      Barry M
                      Marshall Crist

You're all great people and I appreciate the help very much!
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I'm in a financially messy spot right and have to sit this one out. Apologies for that. I will be back in for the next one!
                        "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

• Things are kind of tight right now, but I did what I could.
                          I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• Many thanks to:

agent999
                            Mark Tolch
                            Newt
                            Andrew Monroe

You're all wonderful people.

We're about half way there so far, a good start.

Obviously I'll chip in too but (and not to sound threatening here) if we don't make the goal this time, I'll cover whatever we miss but will have to look into an alternative six months down the road, which will probably mean either selling ad space or setting up some sort of patreon deal where people who donate get access to certain perks.

I like keeping the board and everything on it open to everyone but I feel that, since we get thousands of views a day, and only a handful of people contribute when the fees come due, they should get something in return. Maybe a DVDBeaver style model where patrons get access to full-sized caps on reviews and regular viewers don't, or maybe a special patron section of the board where more caps or exclusive content is posted.

Just so you all are aware of where my head is at here in terms of keeping this place going.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Thank yall for this place. I dont mind tossing whatever I can 2 times a year into the hat.

Comment

• Many thanks to Lorne (again!) and BW Hagger for their donations.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X