This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Somehow, another six months have passed and the hosting bill is once again due. Anyone interested in contributing and helping with site upkeep and keeping the site ad free can do so here:

https://rockshockpop.com/articles/he...rock-shock-pop

Click 'see more' in the bottom left corner to expand the site if the donation button doesn't show.

Any donations are appreciated and everything goes towards keeping the site going.
    For people who are a bit slow like me, I wanted to point out that depending on your browser, etc., you may not get to the “Donate” button this way, but you will if you click on the title - “Donate To Help Support The Site!” - of the post that comes up. That was what worked for me on both my iPhone using Safari and my old iMac using Firefox. (In the case of the former, I never saw a “SEE MORE” button, just the “Donate...Site!” post and a list of categories; in the case of the latter, I did see the “SEE MORE” button, but when I clicked on it, it just took me to the reviews section.) No biggie, I just wanted to offer this info in case anyone is as dumb as I am when it comes to this stuff.
    VHS will never die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorne Marshall View Post

For people who are a bit slow like me, I wanted to point out that depending on your browser, etc., you may not get to the “Donate” button this way, but you will if you click on the title - “Donate To Help Support The Site!” - of the post that comes up. That was what worked for me on both my iPhone using Safari and my old iMac using Firefox. (In the case of the former, I never saw a “SEE MORE” button, just the “Donate...Site!” post and a list of categories; in the case of the latter, I did see the “SEE MORE” button, but when I clicked on it, it just took me to the reviews section.) No biggie, I just wanted to offer this info in case anyone is as dumb as I am when it comes to this stuff.
      Thanks for pointing that out, and thank you for your donation, I really appreciate it!
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I’m always a day late, so I didn’t want to be a dollar short.
        VHS will never die!

Comment

• sorry I'm late. just got back from Louisiana.

Comment

• Thank you Paul! We just hit the goal so we're all good for another six months.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• So, somehow another six months has passed. Hosting fees just hit my credit card and unfortunately, just like everything else in life, they're more expensive than they were last year.

Anyone interested in contributing can do so here:

If we can cover the hosting fees, it'll keep the site running and add free for another six months.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Let's go!

Click image for larger version

Name:	dev3.gif
Views:	137
Size:	864.3 KB
ID:	405010

Comment

• That gif is pretty much spot on!

Thanks for your donation, Barry.

And many thanks also to null and Matt H. for throwing in.

You're all good people and I appreciate the help very much!
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• And many thanks to BW Haggar as well for his kind contribution!
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I had the donation link somewhere and can't locate it. Could you post it or PM me a link. Not as much as I'd like to send, but with the upcoming feline medical/cremation bills we're tight. But at least it is something.
                      "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

• Sure thing, Gary, it's right here:

And please don't you or anyone else put yourself out if you're not in a good spot right now, real life is more important than a website.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Many thanks to these fine gentlemen for throwing in!

Mark Tolch
                          JLG
                          Dom D
                          Agent999
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                            Sure thing, Gary, it's right here:

And please don't you or anyone else put yourself out if you're not in a good spot right now, real life is more important than a website.
                            I don't know if it is my browsers, but there is no Paypal link at the above link. Then again, the way the past week has gone.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Banks View Post

I don't know if it is my browsers, but there is no Paypal link at the above link. Then again, the way the past week has gone.....
                              Depending on what browser you use, you may have to click 'see more' in the bottom left corner.

But here's the direct link if it's easier.

https://www.paypal.com/donate?token=...OjZNp7EvVpu8ZS
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• That worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X