Views:	138
Size:	864.3 KB
ID:	405010

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    So, somehow another six months has passed. Hosting fees just hit my credit card and unfortunately, just like everything else in life, they're more expensive than they were last year.

Anyone interested in contributing can do so here:

https://rockshockpop.com/articles/he...rock-shock-pop

If we can cover the hosting fees, it'll keep the site running and add free for another six months.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Thank you Paul! We just hit the goal so we're all good for another six months.

Leave a comment:

• paul h.
    woly boly

• paul h.
    replied
    sorry I'm late. just got back from Louisiana.

Leave a comment:

• Lorne Marshall

• Lorne Marshall
    replied
    I’m always a day late, so I didn’t want to be a dollar short.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorne Marshall View Post

For people who are a bit slow like me, I wanted to point out that depending on your browser, etc., you may not get to the “Donate” button this way, but you will if you click on the title - “Donate To Help Support The Site!” - of the post that comes up. That was what worked for me on both my iPhone using Safari and my old iMac using Firefox. (In the case of the former, I never saw a “SEE MORE” button, just the “Donate...Site!” post and a list of categories; in the case of the latter, I did see the “SEE MORE” button, but when I clicked on it, it just took me to the reviews section.) No biggie, I just wanted to offer this info in case anyone is as dumb as I am when it comes to this stuff.
    Thanks for pointing that out, and thank you for your donation, I really appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• Lorne Marshall

• Lorne Marshall
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Somehow, another six months have passed and the hosting bill is once again due. Anyone interested in contributing and helping with site upkeep and keeping the site ad free can do so here:

https://rockshockpop.com/articles/he...rock-shock-pop

Click 'see more' in the bottom left corner to expand the site if the donation button doesn't show.

Any donations are appreciated and everything goes towards keeping the site going.
    For people who are a bit slow like me, I wanted to point out that depending on your browser, etc., you may not get to the “Donate” button this way, but you will if you click on the title - “Donate To Help Support The Site!” - of the post that comes up. That was what worked for me on both my iPhone using Safari and my old iMac using Firefox. (In the case of the former, I never saw a “SEE MORE” button, just the “Donate...Site!” post and a list of categories; in the case of the latter, I did see the “SEE MORE” button, but when I clicked on it, it just took me to the reviews section.) No biggie, I just wanted to offer this info in case anyone is as dumb as I am when it comes to this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Many thanks to Johan Iversen and JLG for their generosity, you're good people!

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Thanks to mjeon for his contribution to the cause.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Thanks Andrew, everything went through and I appreciate your contribution very much!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Monroe
    Pallid Hands

• Andrew Monroe
    replied
    I'm having trouble donating this time. When I go select donate w/a credit or debit card I can't put the amount in. Never had this happen before.

Edit - got it sorted!
    Andrew Monroe
    Pallid Hands
    Last edited by Andrew Monroe; 05-29-2022, 07:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Many thanks to Eerik Dickinson and BW Haggar for their generosity! Thanks again, gentlemen!

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Thanks to Gary Banks and JLG for the generosity, much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Alison Jane
    Girl Boss Jane

• Alison Jane
    replied
    Thanks youse all!

Leave a comment:

• Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Ian Jane
    replied
    Big thank to Null for his generosity, thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X