This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Banner/Support The Site/Etc.

Hey, so something went wrong with the Amazon banner up top and honestly, I'm not sure I'm going to replace it. I might see about selling that ad space to something more interesting or just leave it ad free for now.

Anyway, I know some of you support the side by placing orders through the Amazon referral links - THANK YOU - please keep it up, you can use any of the links in the reviews or go straight here: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=cognitre...0&linkCode=ur1
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I would love to use that, but, ya know. Amazon Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
      I would love to use that, but, ya know. Amazon Canada
      Or as we affectionately call it, Amazon's retarded cousin that they lock away in the cellar!

Comment

Amazon's overpriced retarded cousin that they lock away in the cellar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
          Amazon's overpriced retarded cousin that they lock away in the cellar.
          Doh! I do t know how I could have forgotten that part!

Just as evidence, the Arrow Blu of The Hills Have Eyes Part II just got discounted to $46.99 CDN!

Comment

Amazon is fucked up, but they also frequently underprice items, too.

I got all of these brand new:

Spider Baby (Arrow) - $24.99
            Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with me (Criterion) - $29.99
            Punch-Drunk Love (Criterion) - $35.99

What seems to happen, though, is once somebody buys it for that cheap, the price will almost instantly go back up to the insane list price or beyond. For the longest time, Arrow's DOOM ASYLUM was being offered for as low as $21.99.
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
            X