Clear All

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    70 fucking dollars? Fuuuuuuuck that.
    Those are Australian dollars.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post

Those are Australian dollars.
      Yeah, I get that in the US that works out well for the dollar, but in Canada it doesn't. So......

Fuuuuuuuuck that. It's a blu-ray, not a 4K release.

Comment

Oh wow, not that long ago I thought the CAD was stronger but I just checked and nope. Sorry about that!
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
          Oh wow, not that long ago I thought the CAD was stronger but I just checked and nope. Sorry about that!
          No worries, we cool like dat.

Comment

Actually, by the time you add in shipping, it's @ $70 US. Still haven't upgraded from DVD because i've been waiting for something like this. But as much as i love this flick, i don't think i $70 love it.

Comment

For 70 bucks USD, I'll just pretend I love the Director's Cut as much haha.

Comment

Imprint seem to be doing the Lord's work, and I'd be tempted to put in an order for both this and their 'Wicker Man' release, but the prospect of the discs making a long and torturous journey across the globe and quite possibly incurring a whacking great customs charge upon arrival, in addition to the initial eye-watering cost, is... somewhat off-putting, sadly.
                https://breakfastintheruins.blogspot.com/
                http://stereosanctity.blogspot.com/

Comment

so does anybody know a reliable (and custom friendly) aussie-store where I can order this or the neo noir box set? the last time I bought from down under was the man from hongkong blu and I think I ordered it directly from umbrella.

Comment

How does Imprint typically do with video/audio quality and such?

Comment

What are the differences in the cuts? I rewatched this recently on a Canadian cable stream and I assume it was the theatrical cut as I didn't notice any additions.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G View Post
                        What are the differences in the cuts? I rewatched this recently on a Canadian cable stream and I assume it was the theatrical cut as I didn't notice any additions.
                        The whole "Greek intro" is new, and the freeze frame comic book transitions between scenes.

Comment

Okay great, I don't recall either of those so I haven't seen the director's cut.

Comment

Anyone know what this is?

https://www.amazon.com/Warriors-Limi...es-tv&sr=1-104

Comment

I would assume it's just a steelbook version of the Director's cut, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Diabolik has a listing up for a region free standard edition of the Imprint release:

https://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/...gion-preorder/

Apparently this comes with both the theatrical and director’s cuts, along with all of the extras that had been in the previous edition. Diabolik has it listed for $40, with an Australian release date of December 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                X