Scorpion Releasing/Kino Lorber Bringing The Last Seduction To Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion Releasing/Kino Lorber Bringing The Last Seduction To Blu-ray

Coming November 20th from Scorpion Releasing!
    On DVD and Blu-ray!

The Last Seduction (1994) with optional English subtitles

Special Features:
    • NEW Audio Commentary with director John Dahl, moderated by Film Historian Nathaniel Thompson
    • The Art of Seduction Featurette with Dahl, star Bill Pullman and writer Steve Barancik
    • Behind-the-Scenes Footage
    • Deleted Scenes with optional Commentary
    • Alternate Ending with optional Commentary
    • Stills Gallery
    • Reversible Blu-ray Art
    • Trailer

Distributed by Kino Lorber!

Click image for larger version

Name:	39914734_1916610681729163_2094432336513859584_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	369391
    Click image for larger version

Name:	40088272_1916610521729179_7088163602955239424_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	369392
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

This is such an awesome movie. The climax is insane and so un-PC - it still haunts me to this day.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

"I want to be upfront with all of you, that the HD master that is utilized on this version of The Last Seduction is an older one supplied by ITV, which is all they have. The reason it took me almost 3 years to release this title is because I spent all that time searching for elements in the United States to do a new 2K scan. However, all film elements that were in ITV's possession in the United States turned out to be nothing but a workprint and release prints that have been beaten to death. Without going into details, I wasn't able to come to terms with getting a scan done even in the UK, so I contemplated for almost a year wondering if I should even release this at all, as I did not want the backlash. But in the end, I decided that since it is still a much better presentation than the old full frame DVD that utilized a 1” tape master, plus I also did a brand new audio commentary and licensed the old extras, I figured I will release it regardless. So please realize that this version is from an older HD master, but it is still the best version you will see anywhere at this time.

Please understand that this is the final say on this title. I have spoken 100% truth about this older HD master to prospective buyers, and I have exhausted every possible avenue regarding making a new HD master on this film. It is what it is, and I will not respond to any further inquiries on this title. Thank you.

But if you have any other questions about any of my other upcoming titles, please feel free to do so. Your support is always appreciated."

Source.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        "I want to be upfront with all of you, that the HD master that is utilized on this version of The Last Seduction is an older one supplied by ITV, which is all they have. The reason it took me almost 3 years to release this title is because I spent all that time searching for elements in the United States to do a new 2K scan. However, all film elements that were in ITV's possession in the United States turned out to be nothing but a workprint and release prints that have been beaten to death. Without going into details, I wasn't able to come to terms with getting a scan done even in the UK, so I contemplated for almost a year wondering if I should even release this at all, as I did not want the backlash. But in the end, I decided that since it is still a much better presentation than the old full frame DVD that utilized a 1” tape master, plus I also did a brand new audio commentary and licensed the old extras, I figured I will release it regardless. So please realize that this version is from an older HD master, but it is still the best version you will see anywhere at this time.

Please understand that this is the final say on this title. I have spoken 100% truth about this older HD master to prospective buyers, and I have exhausted every possible avenue regarding making a new HD master on this film. It is what it is, and I will not respond to any further inquiries on this title. Thank you.

But if you have any other questions about any of my other upcoming titles, please feel free to do so. Your support is always appreciated."

Source.
        Did anyone get this, is the Scorpion release the 2hr 8min directors cut? or the shorter theatrical version?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Jones View Post
          Did anyone get this, is the Scorpion release the 2hr 8min directors cut? or the shorter theatrical version?
          Not available until Nov 20
          https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X