Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Bob Briggs' The Last Drive in on Shudder on July Friday the 13th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First movie is Bride of Re-Animator. Don't think I've seen this in 20 years.

Comment

• Next of Kin is the second film. Not the Patrick Swayze movie.

Comment

• enjoying the movie selection this season! so far, there have been more that i have not seen than previous seasons

Comment

• I keep on getting a little bummed out as I tend to have seen most of the films lately although the series did introduce me to gems like Demon Wind, Blood Rage and the stunning Wolfguy: Enraged Lycanthrope. Slaughterhouse was fun though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy G View Post
            the stunning Wolfguy: Enraged Lycanthrope.
            WOLFGUY definitely rocks.

Comment

• Staying in tonight to watch Joe Bob, fingers crossed it is something I haven't seen or at least haven't seen in a long while.

Comment

• It was a really good exploitation double feature tonight: Butcher Baker Nightmare Maker and The Baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy G View Post
                  It was a really good exploitation double feature tonight: Butcher Baker Nightmare Maker and The Baby.
                  First time seeing The Baby. It was perfectly paired with Butcher Baker Nightmare Maker. I prefer when JJB mixes it up like this and doesn't show the horror fan favorites.

Comment

• Yeah both are great sickies. I forgot about Susan Tyrell frenching her son as she dies. Good times.

And yeah I agree it is more to my taste when he dips into exploitation rather than another 80s slasher.

Comment

Working...
                    X