Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Bob Briggs' The Last Drive in on Shudder on July Friday the 13th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocked Jericho didnt challenge Joe to some drunk wrestling. Chris is becomign known for his drunken escapades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
      Shocked Jericho didnt challenge Joe to some drunk wrestling. Chris is becomign known for his drunken escapades.
      Le Champion May have been drinking when he came up with some of the spots in his match on last Saturday's PPV.

It was insanely entertaining.

Comment

• I haven't seen it yet. Mostly cause I rarely watch AEW. Did hear that Shida won the title. So that is good.Also saw that fugly TNT title. Hell my belt looks better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newt Cox View Post
          I haven't seen it yet. Mostly cause I rarely watch AEW. Did hear that Shida won the title. So that is good.Also saw that fugly TNT title. Hell my belt looks better.
          The TNT belt isn't finished, that was a design prototype minus the plating and gems.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/therealjoebob/st...66170286878720

HE'S DOING CANNIBAL FUCKING HOLOCAUST! THE MAD MAN IS DOING IT!
            "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• FUCK YEA

Just finished Blood Sucking Freaks.

Comment

• Watching Heathers on the Last Drive In. Realized I haven't watched this film without the commentary in at least a decade.

Comment

• Last week were two pos indie films.

This week was Hellbound: Hellraiser 2 and Hell Comes to Frogtown.

Comment

• New summer marathon this August 14th. The theme is sleepover. Since Shudder got the 2 Sleepaway Camp sequels I assume part 2 is on the roster. Either that or Slumber Party Massacre.

https://www.dallasnews.com/arts-ente...s-at-the-time/

Also, he struggled with Covid and luckily beat it.

Comment

• So, if you're Chris Jericho and you get invited to not only pick a movie to show on The Last Drive-In but you also get to come on and discuss it, when they say to you "Chris, Joe Bob is going to refer to you as an 'expert' and an "aficionado' of BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS." maybe get out your phone, go to imdb and spend 2 or 3 minutes looking up the most basic information about the film.

First thing Jericho does is say that Luis De Jesus never made any other screen appearances, then whenever Joe Bob would trot out some trivia about people in the movie he'd ask "Where do you find this stuff?"

The internet, Le Champion. The internet.
                      Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyboy View Post
                        So, if you're Chris Jericho and you get invited to not only pick a movie to show on The Last Drive-In but you also get to come on and discuss it, when they say to you "Chris, Joe Bob is going to refer to you as an 'expert' and an "aficionado' of BLOOD SUCKING FREAKS." maybe get out your phone, go to imdb and spend 2 or 3 minutes looking up the most basic information about the film.

First thing Jericho does is say that Luis De Jesus never made any other screen appearances, then whenever Joe Bob would trot out some trivia about people in the movie he'd ask "Where do you find this stuff?"

The internet, Le Champion. The internet.
                        Thats funny. They did a special mini episode of The Movies That Made just so Joe Bob could hype up how excited he was to have the expert on Bloodsucking Freaks on his own show. They've never done that before as far as I recall so I assumed this guy must be a big deal. Gives the usually reliable The Movies That Made Me 2 strikes recently. They had David Arquette on the other day and asked him what were the movies he was most passionate about and we're most important to him. He replied: '....uh.... The French Lieutenants Wife (sic).... um but I don't remember much about it... Did it have nudity?' I'm pretty sure David Arquette has never seen a movie in his life...
                        "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

• Another mini marathon is happening on the 23rd. Strong indication it will feature Evil Dead.

Comment

• Will be nice to see Evil Dead. But I like it more when Joe Bob is showing things I haven't already seen 100 times.

Comment

• I base my assumption that it's Evil Dead because a promo image has a cabin. Could be any other cabin-centric horror films...

Comment

• I am betting it is Evil Dead. Joe Bob and Darcy have mentioned wanting to show it.

Hell it might be Cabin Fever or that horrible Cabin Fever remake.

Comment

Working...
                                X