X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Martin Landau

Today can fucking end already.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/ma...le-1202497128/

I could have sworn he already died a few years ago.

Comment

Alright now, what the hell?!

Man, this one's tough. Martin Landau is the reason I got into Martin Landau movies.

Originally posted by WalterGrandi View Post
      I could have sworn he already died a few years ago.
      You're thinking of Dracula.

RIP
      "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

He was pretty cool in SPACE 1999 which I watched as a snot nosed kid and was probably the first time I can recall hearing his name. Btw, Ji Tu Cumbuka also passed recently. He's not in the same league as Martin Landau or George Romero but he was an accomplished character actor. I still remember him from that short lived TV series, A MAN CALLED SLOANE starring Robert Conrad. He played his sidekick and had this cool interchangeable mechanical hand that was pretty awesome.

Comment

Dang it. He was creepy as a heavy, like when he was stepping on Cary Grant's hand in the finale of North by Northwest.

Comment

Totally

Comment

More sad news. I always liked Landau, especially as I was a huge fan of MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE in my childhood. I recently watched Atom Egoyan's REMEMBER and was surprised that he was still working in pictures as actively as he was.
              'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
              'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

He had a very recognisable face, R.I.P. They dont make them like Martin Landau anymore.

Comment

He certainly deserved that Oscar. RIP.
                  "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                    I recently watched Atom Egoyan's REMEMBER and was surprised that he was still working in pictures as actively as he was.
                    Good movie, although I guessed the twist at the beginning.
                    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
                    X