The Crow Reboot Is Still Alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crow Reboot Is Still Alive

...and supposedly still R-rated as well.

"Luke Evans was going to be the lead, until he wasn't. Then Jack Huston was going to wear the make-up, but a "scheduling conflict" did that in. Corin Hardy has been attached to direct since 2014, but then he wasn't, but then it turned out he still was, and then, there was trouble with the production company, and then more trouble with the production company, and now it's no longer 100% clear if Jason Momoa or Corin Hardy are still involved at all.

A new interview with Rings director F Javier Guttierez, who is executive producing The Crow reboot doesn't really shed much light on the director or star issue, but it does give us an idea of what they're aiming for."

Lots more here:

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/t...asing-r-rating
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I'm okay with this.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Mamoa was on board and now he's not but here's a picture of him in the makeup sort of.

https://www.cbr.com/momoa-crow-movie-makeup/
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Trailer! Not really into the updated look they gave Skarsgard but I think he's a really good actor and a good choice for the role. Some of the visuals look really strong, some of the CGI does not.

Not sure I'll be first in line at the theater to see this but I'll stream it or check it out on disc at some point. I do like that it looks like they've gone for a hard R here.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I think this looks great. Agreed about the CGI tho.
          "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Comment

Comment

I’d be more interested if it was closer to the original comic, not further like the writer has said.

Comment

Working...
              X