X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Coming in December...

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Enticing trailer as usual. Thing is though, how much of this is going to be in the actual film, as some images used in the ROGUE ONE Trailer never made it to the film itself (Stormtroopers wading in the shallows etc etc).

Comment

Yawn. That trailer did absolutely nothing to me. I hope the film won't be as boring as Rogue One (I did rather like The Force Awakens, though)

Comment

Rian Johnson is directing and writing so I expect this to be better than Force Awakens, which I liked.

Comment

"Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Comment

I guess I grew out of Star Wars. These new films do nothing for me. Everything looks super fucking generic, not to mention SJW-tailored to death. Also, that stupid fucking toy selling creature next to chewbacca. Absolutely soulless.
                https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

Originally posted by Nabonga View Post
                  I guess I grew out of Star Wars. These new films do nothing for me. Everything looks super fucking generic, not to mention SJW-tailored to death. Also, that stupid fucking toy selling creature next to chewbacca. Absolutely soulless.
                  I feel almost the same way. Was a huge SW fan as a kid,I turned 3 around the time ep 04 came out. Then the prequels killed my love of the franchise.

Went to see Force AwAkens 3 days after it came out and enjoyed it. Got the Blu ray and haven't bothered opening it. With Rogue 1 I skipped seeing it in a theater,got the Blu and it is still sealed.

Comment

I'm kind of enjoying the new Star Wars. I like the old ones but I was never a major fan so I'm not fighting fond childhood memories like a lot of people are. I don't really see the SJW complaints either. In Rey and Jyn we've had two heroines that don't need to be rescued to stand alongside the dozens of new and old male characters of similar strength. Is that a bad thing? Personally I would rather watch Rey than Mark Hamill so I'm all good with it. Though I'd rather watch Boyega than either of them and he's barely in that trailer... Has his character been downgraded? He was the best thing in that first movie!

I'm surprised they are carrying on with the emo Sith as the main bad guy. He got his arse handed to him by Rey in the first movie and she wasn't even trained. Movie making 101: your villain has to look invulnerable until your hero miraculously knocks them off. It's like if the Might Ducks had hammered the Hawks 6-1 in the regular season then how much tension would there have been in the heartstopping climax of that film? Emilio Estevez wouldn't put up with this shit...

Also looks a bit dark like they are going for their Empire Strikes Back moment. I know everyone loves Empire but I like my Star Wars fast and fluffy.
                    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Star Wars is SJW because of all the muh diversity, muh vagina, muh melanin. The fact that it's not genuine, but is so obviously forced is what makes it so nauseating. It's nothing more than 2+ hours of virtue signaling by cucks. Still don't see it? Read this quote by Rogue One writer, Brett White. “When I look at the 'Rogue One' trailers, I see what I want from America. I see a multicultural group standing strong together led by a rebellious and courageous woman. That's what we are working towards, and what we will continue to work towards no matter what. That's what America - a land created as a haven for the persecuted, to be able to realize their limitless dreams - was created to be.”

Comment

Originally posted by King-Wasp View Post
                        Star Wars is SJW because of all the muh diversity, muh vagina, muh melanin. The fact that it's not genuine, but is so obviously forced is what makes it so nauseating. It's nothing more than 2+ hours of virtue signaling by cucks. Still don't see it? Read this quote by Rogue One writer, Brett White. “When I look at the 'Rogue One' trailers, I see what I want from America. I see a multicultural group standing strong together led by a rebellious and courageous woman. That's what we are working towards, and what we will continue to work towards no matter what. That's what America - a land created as a haven for the persecuted, to be able to realize their limitless dreams - was created to be.”
                        Yeah, what a horrible goal. Bonus points for using 'virtue signalling cucks' though.

It's fucking Star Wars. It takes place in a fictional universe full of different people/creatures/whatever from different planets. If it were strictly full of white alpha males as those who complain about the supposed and dreaded 'SJW' aspects of the movie seem to want it to be, how would it be Star Wars in the first place?
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

It gets the NRA seal of approval, everyone's packing.
                          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by King-Wasp View Post
                            Star Wars is SJW because of all the muh diversity, muh vagina, muh melanin. The fact that it's not genuine, but is so obviously forced is what makes it so nauseating. It's nothing more than 2+ hours of virtue signaling by cucks.
                            Dude, just chill.

Comment

I'm going to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the posting rules, loosely enforced as they may be, with an emphasis on #4.

http://www.rockshockpop.com/forums/s...-Posting-Rules

Carry on.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X