X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Bill Paxton

What a shame.

http://people.com/movies/bill-paxton...urgery-age-61/

“It is with heavy hearts we share the news that Bill Paxton has passed away due to complications from surgery,” a family representative said in a statement. “A loving husband and father, Bill began his career in Hollywood working on films in the art department and went on to have an illustrious career spanning four decades as a beloved and prolific actor and filmmaker. Bill’s passion for the arts was felt by all who knew him, and his warmth and tireless energy were undeniable. We ask to please respect the family’s wish for privacy as they mourn the loss of their adored husband and father.”
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

WTF ...no.....not possible.

The guy was pretty much great in anything he was in...saw TRUE LIES at Christmas and he really was great in it....

Seems like 2017 is going to be as rough as 2016 was for amazing people dying..

Comment

Damn, gone to shit-kicker heaven. RIP.
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
        "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

WTF?
          "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Devastated. One of my favourite actors.
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Real deal bad mother.

LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

He was great in everything he was in, and made even the worst films that much better with his presence. Can't believe that he's gone.

Comment

I think I'm going to have to re-watch Predator 2 in remembrance. He was a fantastic character actor.

Comment

RIP This evening I'm going to play a game of Bill Pullman or Paxton in his honour. Never will there be that confusion again...
                    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
                        RIP This evening I'm going to play a game of Bill Pullman or Paxton in his honour. Never will there be that confusion again...
                        They were both in Brain Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Clark View Post

Also, this!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

61 is far too young. I watched the lacklustre first season of AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. a year or two back and was disappointed in the whole thing... till Paxton turned up with his usual swagger and enlivened the whole thing.

He'll be missed.
                            'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                            'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Barnes and Barnes, fuck yeah.

Comment

Working...
                              X