Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BFI Releasing Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore & Who's That Knocking At My Door On Blu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFI Releasing Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore & Who's That Knocking At My Door On Blu

I'm sure full details will be announced soon, but until then we have this:

"As part of the BFI's major Martin Scorsese retrospective taking place during early 2017, March will see the release of Dual Format editions of Who's That Knocking at My Door and Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore. This will be the first time either film will have been made available on Blu-ray anywhere in the world."
    Click image for larger version

Name:	alice-doesnt-live-here-anymore-draft-artwork-dual-format-packshot-2016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	367510

Click image for larger version

Name:	whos-that-knocking-at-my-door-draft-artwork-only-dual-format-edition-packshot-2016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	367509
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Never seen the latter, but always been curious.

Comment

Not that these have the following of Goodfellas, but it is weird that Warner Brothers would license out Scorsese films, even in the UK.

Comment

Recently saw Alice and liked how loose limbed it was. The warm humour was refreshing for a Scorsese flick. Burstyn was amazing.

Who's That Knocking at My Door has a strong Cassavetes vibe and feels like a dry run for Mean Streets.

Comment

Who's That Knocking on My Door used to get a lot of airtime back in the day. Revisited it recently and it's pretty good early Scorsese.

Comment

Working...
          X