Kino Releasing The Wanderers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kino Releasing The Wanderers

Coming soon in a new 2K restoration! Based on the acclaimed first novel by Richard Price, Philip Kaufman's The Wanderers follows the exploits of the titular Italian-American gang in the Bronx in 1963, just before the country underwent profound change. Part comedy and part drama, the film is an evocative and thrilling look back at a more innocent time. The cult classic features a jukebox full of golden oldies and a young cast of up and comers including Ken Wahl (Wiseguy), Karen Allen (Raiders of the Lost Ark), and Linda Manz (Days of Heaven)! Cinematography by Michael Chapman (Taxi Driver, Raging Bull). Co-starring John Friedrich, Toni Kalem, Alan Rosenberg, Jim Youngs, Tony Ganios, Dolph Sweet, Michael Wright, Val Avery, Olympia Dukakis and Erland van Lidth de Jeude.

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 17px;">
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I really, REALLY love this movie. I thought there was talk of a Criterion release awhile back?

Comment

Fantastic movie. I have a German BluRay (I think it's German), but I'll be snapping this up for sure.

Comment

One of my very favorite films. Oh, happy day!

Comment

Linda Manz is great in this film. The big brawl at the football game is worth the price alone.

Comment

Working...
          X