This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
    These are both awesome BDs - I couldn't wait for the B&N sale when they came out and bought 'em right away. I love BLOW OUT...damn that's a great movie.
    I also got BLOW OUT on BD, love it. Would also like to have ISLAND OF LOST SOULS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy G View Post
      I also got BLOW OUT on BD, love it. Would also like to have ISLAND OF LOST SOULS.
      You should definitely get ISLAND when you can, Randy. It has some fantastic extras and while it's maybe not a demo disc it looks pretty darn good to me. Still a really twisted little story too.
      I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

• Accident (bluray)
        Mortuary
        Thirteen Days
        Voodoo Academy (Lunar Edition)

Comment

• Hard To Kill BD
          Three Stooges BD
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Just received my Miki Satoshi boxset from Third Window Films...includes ADRIFT IN TOKYO, INSTANT SWAMP & TURTLES ARE SURPRISINGLY FAST SWIMMERS.

Also should be receiving my recent order from Arrow Films any day now. I took advantage of their 3 titles for £25 email newsletter deal & purchased a copy of TOKYO DECADENCE which features a collectors' booklet by Robin Bougie.

Comment

• Jiro Dreams of Sushi BD
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Total Recall: Mind Bending Edition BD
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Picked up the documentary, CINEMANIA.

Comment

• Collection: http://geten.dvdaf.com/owned?rc=1

Comment

• Glad the discs made it there safely.
                      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geten View Post
                        Does anybody know where i could find a copy of 'babylon pink'? I recently paid for a signed copy direct from cecil howard himself,John K a kind member at another forum helped me out as adult ebay is in accessible from europe.

Some of my recent purchases

Great silence - UK digital classics dvd of this immortal spaghetti western.Could be the best outside of the leone westerns
                        Once upon a time in the west - UK paramount BR
                        Requiem for a vampire - Redemption BR
                        Burke and Hare - Redemption BR
                        Blood beast terror - Redemption BR
                        Demoniacs - Redemption BR
                        Rape of the vampire - Redemption BR
                        Tales that witness madness - BR - This is actually a region free disc despite most reviews claiming otherwise
                        Django Kill - Blue underground BR
                        Hate for hate - Warner archive

Yeah I am quite annoyed R.E 'tales that witness madness' BR. I was looking forward to that for ages and then every review i read stated it was region locked when in fact it isn't. So these reviewers need to get their shit together as they are costing the companies sales

Comment

• DR BLACK & MR HYDE-$5 at best Buy
                          COMBAT SHOCK (used)
                          "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

• Quite a few things here and there (Code Red direct sale titles, a couple Shout! titles I needed like CANNIBAL GIRLS and the "Monsters and Vampires" set with LADY FRANKENSTEIN, and the ALIEN 2 blu, thanks to import cd's 10% off sale), but the most interesting purchase was winning the OOP German EYEBALL disc for a decent price on Ebay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geten View Post
                              Is Weekend Hunt a retitling of Pig Hunt? Cause I rented Pig Hunt and it was a fun film.

Comment

• Newt Cox: Correct.
                                Collection: http://geten.dvdaf.com/owned?rc=1

Comment

Working...
                                X