Quadrophenia 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quadrophenia 2

Yes...the sequel everyone was epecting...

Phil Daniels, Toyah Wilcox and several other actors who appeared in the cult film Quadrophenia are due to reprise their roles in a sequel 37 years later, based on the book To Be Someone.

Daniels, now 57, Wilcox, 58, and two of the other members of the original cast, Mark Wingett, 55, and Trevor Laird, 58, are said to be keen to take part in the film, which will be directed by Ray Burdis, who directed gangster film The Wee Man.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/b...sequel-8066214

Quadrowhat?
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
        No.
        Precisely.

Comment

No enthusiasm in here for a sequel to the MOD classic starring the original cast 3 decades on??

No one wonders what happened to the characters AFTER the movie ended??

.....me neither

Comment

I didn't give a shit what happened to them during the first movie. The soundtrack though gets a big thumbs up from me.
            "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Didn't one of the original cast ride off of a cliff? Will there still be floating hairy wants in bathtubs?

I want a remake starring the original cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Tolch View Post
                Didn't one of the original cast ride off of a cliff?
                They made it LOOK like he did...you saw him ride towards the edge of the cliff.....but it only showed the bike falling through the air......

Just waiting for them to announce TOMMY 2 now with Roger Daltrey ..

Comment

Working...
                X