The name is Bond...James Bond!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titties!!!!!

Oh, and for the record and to not get to sidetracked, I agree with Paul L 100%. (and apparently Paul H as well) Brosnan was a solid bond, but his movies sucked major cock. Way to much hollywood sidekicks like Halle Berry and the likes, and outragelously bad plots.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Is this an improvement for those who didn't see enough of Gem last time? ;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	gematk01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	338126

Comment

Damn! She is smokin! Had she not been english I might have gotten a boner, but english = major turn off.

Comment

Javier Bardem confirmed for Bond 23

Comment

He's a better choice for a villain than Ralph Fiennes in my opinion.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

So the official title for the new one is Skyfall?

Yuck. That name sucks.

Details here:

“In SKYFALL, Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.”

Shooting starts next week, in theaters a year later.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Lonnie Donergan theme song?

Oh. Not skiffle. Sorry.

Comment

Im with Ian, Skyfall is an appaling title. Also, I do not like the woman who plays M, so I think the film will not appeal all that much to me. I will no doubt see it in the cinema, as I usually do. (Except for the latter Brosnans which I boycotted).

and to sum this all up I would like to quote classic brit actor Edward Fox on Daniel Craig: "So ugly! He is utterly wrong for Bond. The opposite of what Fleming intended, and I knew Fleming."

Not that I agree wholeheartedly, I just loved the quote.

Comment

So the official plot synopsis for Skyfall, straight from Sony, is:

"Daniel Craig is back as James Bond 007 in Skyfall, the 23rd adventure in the longest-running film franchise of all time. In Skyfall, Bond's loyalty to M (Judi Dench) is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost."

Pretty vague, really.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Yeah, they might as well just say: "James Bond is back in action, banging chicks around the globe, kicking ass and taking names."

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Starry View Post
                        Yeah, they might as well just say: "James Bond is back in action, banging chicks around the globe, kicking ass and taking names."
                        And there will be tension between he and M.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Yes, tension so hot they're rename her Judi Drench for this movie...

There's a sobering image.
                          It's not going to suck itself...

Comment

Hollywood Reporter posted the first image from Skyfall today.

Craig looks tough... and is he in Blade Runner world?

Click image for larger version

Name:	skyfall_-_h_2012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	338367
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Hmm... Daniel Craig is BLADERUNNERZ? You'll make the remake thread sad.

Comment

There are some less Blade Runner-esque pictures of Craig looking surly and confused here.
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X