Dolph Lundgren & Danny Trejo In 4GOT10 - Blu-ray Out October 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolph Lundgren & Danny Trejo In 4GOT10 - Blu-ray Out October 6th

ACTION ICONS DOLPH LUNDGREN AND DANNY TREJO ARE ON THE HUNT IN EXPLOSIVE THRILLER 4GOT10.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4GOT10-key-art[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	365850

All-Star Cast Also Including Johnny Messner, Vivica Fox, And Michael Paré Headline Pulse-Pounding Adventure Taking Aim On Blu-ray, DVD And Digital HD October 6

Los Angeles, CA - One man is on the run from dangerous enemies and his own past in the edge-of-seat thriller featuring fan-favorite action stars Dolph Lundgren (The Expendables) and Danny Trejo (Machete), 4GOT10. Exploding onto Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD October 6 from Cinedigm and Status Media, Johnny Messner (The Equalizer), Michael Paré (Checkmate), and Vivica Fox (Kill Bill) also star in the stylistic thriller directed by Timothy Woodward, Jr. (WEAPONiZED).

4GOT10 begins as Brian Barns (Messner) wakes up in the desert wounded and surround by eight dead bodies, millions of dollars in cash and a van full of cocaine. Worse yet, he has no memory of who he is or how he got there. However, he soon learns that he is being hunted by a notorious drug lord (Trejo), a DEA agent (Lundgren), and a corrupt Sherriff (Paré), all of whom will stop at nothing to find him. On the run for his very life, Barns slowly finds out who he really is, but the more he remembers, the more deadly things become.

Director Timothy Woodward, Jr. explains, “My team and I worked hard to create a stylized picture that captures the characters in this fascinating fictitious small town. The modernized western approach furthers our intention to encapsulate the grittiness of the world and the realness of the characters.” He goes on to note, “Our use of practical effects (as opposed to CG) intensifies the grittiness of the world. When you use real effects - real fire, hot guns, true explosions - you throw the actors right into the middle of the situation, harvesting their most authentic reactions. This can be difference between a good action film and a great one.”

Combining non-stop action with some of the most recognizable stars in film, the 4GOT10 Blu-ray and DVD are loaded with bonus features including behind-the-scenes featurettes and six deleted scenes.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I love me some Dolph and Trejo! But seriosuly, the person who came up with the title ought to be shot.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

I wish I'd thought of this.

Comment

Sounds great!
        Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Will they get 2.50 each? The excitement is terrible.

Comment

Working...
          X